Stolen Ipod

People have to be smarter than to keep change/money in their cars as well as valuable items in the glove compartment. Hope everyone learns from this.

People have to be smarter than to keep change/money in their cars as well as valuable items in the glove compartment. Hope everyone learns from this.

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by RB925

I used to steal iPods back in high school from suckas like you 
roll.gif

you feel cool now?
laugh.gif
.............Yeah. 
glasses.gif

hey guys some @#%$#@ kids went into my parents cars and took all the change and couple of dollars and went through the glove compartments thats it..but then i realize my ipod was in the glove compartment and they took that too so its obvious that its kids..they got in the cars because my dumb parents forgot to lock there cars.they also took my dads car keys so my question is can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yea im mad
hit up youngdr0...I know dude is selling iPods on the low

hey guys some @#%$#@ kids went into my parents cars and took all the change and couple of dollars and went through the glove compartments thats it..but then i realize my ipod was in the glove compartment and they took that too so its obvious that its kids..they got in the cars because my dumb parents forgot to lock there cars.they also took my dads car keys so my question is can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yea im mad
hit up youngdr0...I know dude is selling iPods on the low

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, why are you so sure that kids stole it?

because there was so much better things in the car and all they went for was change and like 5 bucks and the glove compartment..there was a nav on its mount and they didnt take it so it must of been some kids bored we went through the whole car

in total they took
-change
-5 bucks
-ipod
-spare car keys that was left but everyone makes mistakes

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, why are you so sure that kids stole it?

because there was so much better things in the car and all they went for was change and like 5 bucks and the glove compartment..there was a nav on its mount and they didnt take it so it must of been some kids bored we went through the whole car

in total they took
-change
-5 bucks
-ipod
-spare car keys that was left but everyone makes mistakes

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

Originally Posted by The Encore

You're not getting it back either way ... Take the L

never said i wanted it back
eyes.gif

thegame2006 wrote:
can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yungchamp wrote:
take the L and buy another 1 bro

i am its not that be of a deal but i just want to have that reassurance that they wont be able to use it ever
read before you talk
nerd.gif

Then why would you need a find me app if you didn't plan on getting it back. Think before you type. 
OP you're a herb.

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

Originally Posted by The Encore

You're not getting it back either way ... Take the L

never said i wanted it back
eyes.gif

thegame2006 wrote:
can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yungchamp wrote:
take the L and buy another 1 bro

i am its not that be of a deal but i just want to have that reassurance that they wont be able to use it ever
read before you talk
nerd.gif

Then why would you need a find me app if you didn't plan on getting it back. Think before you type. 
OP you're a herb.

Back
Top Bottom