Talk About Funny/Frustrating Stories That Deal With Your Parents Computer Illiteracy

My ma works on computers all day
Now my granny...........all she knows how 2 do on a comp is play spider solitaire

My ma works on computers all day
Now my granny...........all she knows how 2 do on a comp is play spider solitaire

Originally Posted by moundraised23

solitaire
My man has had a computer since like 98. The ONLY thing I have ever seen his mother do was this. I am like damn. This game's replay value is amazing.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

solitaire
My man has had a computer since like 98. The ONLY thing I have ever seen his mother do was this. I am like damn. This game's replay value is amazing.

Took me two weeks to teach my mother how to use iTunes
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
this was last Christmas and she still asks me what to do

Took me two weeks to teach my mother how to use iTunes
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
this was last Christmas and she still asks me what to do

laugh.gif
bless our parent's hearts.

My ma got mad at me one day when she couldn't work out what was the stop button on the remote for our version of TiVo. I told her it was the one with a square on it, just like on VCR remotes and how it always has been.

She flipped her lid
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
bless our parent's hearts.

My ma got mad at me one day when she couldn't work out what was the stop button on the remote for our version of TiVo. I told her it was the one with a square on it, just like on VCR remotes and how it always has been.

She flipped her lid
laugh.gif

my dad knows his basics like internet and email, but my mom...she doesn't even know how to get past the homepage

Things I hear all the time from them.
There's a camera in your macbook?
You can put videos from your MBP on a cellphone?
Where's the mouse on a MBP?

my dad knows his basics like internet and email, but my mom...she doesn't even know how to get past the homepage

i've lost count the amount of times i've had to teach my dad how to burn a cd.

i take it you have a MBP.

i've lost count the amount of times i've had to teach my dad how to burn a cd.

i take it you have a MBP.

My computer froze up, so my mom thought my Asian friends were hacking my computer.  Smh.

My computer froze up, so my mom thought my Asian friends were hacking my computer.  Smh.

my dad can build a computer from scratch and has many times....

my mom can do enough to do her work...

up until a few years ago my grandparents still had the internet that didnt allow the phone to ring while you were using it...damn that was a long summer

my dad can build a computer from scratch and has many times....

my mom can do enough to do her work...

up until a few years ago my grandparents still had the internet that didnt allow the phone to ring while you were using it...damn that was a long summer

Teaching my mom how to attach an attachment to an email.
mad.gif

I was living on campus so I just couldn't do it for her. It took me like an hour to get her to attach a letter to her email.
tired.gif

She got it down now though. She still doesn't understand itunes and ipods and such.

My pops is a lost cause. I won't even try with him.

Back
Top Bottom