The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Forrest when he sees LeBron at the dock…
C3CE2D4A-C63E-4888-9336-382D8E3AEC4A.gif
LEBRON GOT NO LEGS?

I can't wait until King James leaves this bum team. Dude is 20 years in and has to play like he's in his prime in order for this team to have a chance. Dude has no help
I thought the Lakers will beat this bum Nuggets team. What happened? Suddenly the Lakers can't win?

Ladies and gentlemen YOUR! Los Angeles Lakers are thee! 2023-24 NBA Champions……….of some sort

IMG_2481.jpeg

How they did y’all’s goat ..

IMG_2480.jpeg

NBA/ESPN really got the Pacers v Bucks tipping off at 5:30 today lol.
Sounds good to me. More games should be played at that time. Especially on Fridays when some folks get out of work early or don’t even have to go in at all.

Despite all the hate AD receives, without him, this team wouldn't have even made it to the play-ins. LeBron seems to be just going through the motions, players instead of holding themselves accountable, blame other players or coaches, and this POS Ratsull, what an embarrassment to the Lakers organization. I would tell him to pack his bags and not come back. We can't have 40-year-old guys showing at least some effort and that fool playing with himself.

Dudes keep risking thread bans because they can only make one genre of joke :lol:

Lebron haters all make low brow jokes you would hear in a middle school locker room. Their bags really haven't progressed at all in 20+ years of hating and that's sad. I can run their whole gameplan out before they even type it.

Back
Top Bottom