The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I actually like t
A lot of teams could need Dray's guidance and right hook. I have a list of young players that would directly benefit.

1. Jalen Green
2. Trae Young
3. Jordan Poole (The first one didn't do enough damage)
4. Lamelo
5. Tatum
6. Luka
7. Michael Porter Jr
That’s an excellent list. I have some not so young players and former players and others that need a Dray Hook

1. Charles Barkley
2. Clark Kellogg
3. Jokic
4. Murray
5. Ja- so he’ll focus on boxing instead of guns
6. Klay
7. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
8. Booker
9. Ayton
10. Durant- basically a rubber stamp match
11.SAS
12. Skip
13. Rick Pitino
14. Mike Malone
15. Rashool Butler
16. Anyone that says, “there’s a parade in my city, YEAH”

How do you get fined the same amount for borderline assaulting a cameraman (Dillion Brooks) and making a money gesture towards referees? Funny money.

Does the number of techs also apply in the playoffs? If so, should Luka get a tech on purpose to to get suspended in the regular season rather than the playoffs?

Young lakers core would benefit. Imagine austin reaves developing that dog in him mentality that dray has
This is why I have no doubt that Dray will get paid in the offer. Too many young and talented teams that need a vet to show them how to win.

I mean Brown is kinda fueling the fire this time

Not really though. Logan Murdock interviewed him for the Ringer. He answered dozens of questions honestly. And social media ran with the spiciest blurbs like they usually do to try and stir the pot. Nothing he said is really any different than anything he's ever said.

KD byke Wednesday

p5lvj2gmohha1.jpg

It resets in the playoffs. Goes down to 7 and then you're suspended.

Wow, thanks for sharing because I would have assumed it carried over. Is this new or by my math does that mean Draymond managed to pick up 7/8 Ts in the in the 21 games of the NBA playoffs leading up to Game 5 of the NBA Finals where he got the T(s) that led to his suspension (not sure if he picked up 1 or 2 in Game 5 which is why I said 7/8).

If so, that’s kind of wild and definitely undisciplined.

EDIT: Looks like Draymond was actually suspended for Game 6 due to postseason flagrant foul accumulation. When he accidentally kicked LeBron in the groin it was his 4th of the playoffs which results in an automatic one game suspension.

Fun fact - Draymond accidentally kicked Steven Adams in the groin during Game 3 of the WCF and it was originally a Flagrant 1 but the league later updated it to a Flagrant 2. If it had stayed a 1, he wouldn’t have gotten suspended after the Bron accident |l

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for sharing because I would have assumed it carried over. Is this new or by my math does that mean Draymond managed to pick up 7/8 Ts in the in the 21 games of the NBA playoffs leading up to Game 5 of the NBA Finals where he got the T(s) that led to his suspension (not sure if he picked up 1 or 2 in Game 5 which is why I said 7/8).

If so, that’s kind of wild and definitely undisciplined.
Draymond had 3 flagrants in the 2016 playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom