The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I'm rewatching bits of this game and man... osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is right. The Nuggets act like only one action is ran. The second effort on defense is bad. The lazy closeouts, the bad fouls, the finger pointing....

Who feels better right now. Denver or Miami? I feel like either team SHOULD still feel really good right now.
Would say Denver since they're the more talented team, but I said the same thing about the Bucks, Knicks and Celtics. :lol:

Heat been getting great shots through two games and took homecourt advantage.

Denver just lost home court advantage
So did the Warriors and Steph Curry was laughing on the bench cause he knew it was over.
1686013753129.jpeg

Would say Denver since they're the more talented team, but I said the same thing about the Bucks, Knicks and Celtics. :lol:

Heat been getting great shots through two games and took homecourt advantage.
I wanna see Miami win a game here first. If they split I think it's likely a Miami series from there on.

Miami is the underdog and goes home with good film. But if I'm Denver you can't overreact to your first home loss of the playoffs.

Bruh players gonna raid the union office like January 6 in July.

Who in the hell agreed to this, man? How did the Players Association let this go through without a fight? Do they governors have dirt on them or something :lol: The media really needs to talk about this more because it is a significant change that will completely change free agency through the length of the agreement

Who in the hell agreed to this, man? How did the Players Association let this go through without a fight? Do they governors have dirt on them or something :lol: The media really needs to talk about this more because it is a significant change that will completely change free agency through the length of the agreement
Players are idiots bro. All those years Bron put in work and got lambasted to get players rights and power. These cabróns couldn't wait to give it back.

Yea, the CBA seems to be specifically targeting the Clippers. Oh well. You gotta adapt and adjust.

It hurts more than just teams. It hurts the middle tier players. Teams spend all their money on 1-3 super max/25+ mil players and everyone else on the roster fighting for scraps cause the tax penalty is so high.

Bill Simmons did an entire podcast last week about it and it sounds like team construction is about to change across the league

Back
Top Bottom