The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

cac.jpg

NBPA VP Jaylen Brown Concerned Kyrie Irving Hasn't Been Reinstated, 'Time For Larger Conversation'

Joe Tsai told a local reporter Irving “still has a lot of work to do” to get back onto the basketball court. Brown quote-tweeted the report and called it alarming for multiple reasons.

“He didn’t say that the organization was working together to get Kyrie back on the floor. He said that he had more work to do,” Brown said Monday night. “And our society has more work to do.”

“Including Joe Tsai,” Brown continued. “It’s 2022. It takes 10 minutes of time to see who these business owners, corporations, etc., who they’re associated with and who they’re doing business with, who they’re affiliated with.”

Nike founder Phil Knight said Irving “stepped out of line” by sharing the film on his social media channels.

Brown responded to Knight’s quote, tweeting: “Since when does Nike care about ethics?”

“I’m vice president of the union, and it’s part of my job to protect our players legally, Brown said Monday night. “And to see Phil Knight first come out and condemn Kyrie, and also see Joe Tsai say he has more work to do, I think it’s time for a larger conversation.”

He's right. Why is Nets owner Joe Tsai trying to hold Kyrie to a standard that Tsai and his family can't meet themselves?

What's everything else? Steph faded out in the MVP talk which Ja beat him in the voting. They beat Memphis cuz Ja got hurt.

Memphis was down 2-1, in the games Ja was playing :lol:. The other game they won, was by 50. And Ja wasn’t playing. And the primary Defender on Ja (Gpii) got hurt for the entire series in game 2.

This is so stupid. Because y’all know it’s not true. And how the season ended, shouldn’t leave any doubt.

But get it off. I peep it!

This is what we’re doing in here today, huh?

I was hoping for much better after yesterday, but I guess there’s still time for a rally.

Back
Top Bottom