The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I don't know but I would hope after three got damb years he is 110% healthy and could at least still have an impact on that end with his instincts and hopefully full athleticism back.
Breh, we seen guys come back from much less time off and not be right for an entire season

Mat-15.jpg

I am torn about if this is a hot take but considering 2.5 games and Toronto, Chicago and Washington are sitting between them and the play-in, it might be possible. They are in a weird spot between play-in and Wemby sweepstakes right now.

Paolo drawing entire defenses and Fultz hitting 3s :wow:

Was at the game last night.

Seeing him in person, he’s HUGE. His body and skillset are so developed at this age.

True prodigy.

Orlando has a special one.

TBH this could be bad because he might want to be involved in basketball decisions. :lol:
Very true :lol:

Could backfire if he's the micromanaging type but simply having someone already passionate about the game in charge could be helpful in terms of willingness to put in place the best possible/qualified people in charge of decision making.

Hope that's how it plays out for them

Is he the youngest owner in professional sports? Thats impressive.

Ehh he was born on third base though. Job right out of college at the company his father founded. Takes over for his dad as CEO in his early 30s. I'm a little skeptical of these types. Although I doubt he's worse than Sarver.

BD1AC71D-E7E2-43B2-9ED1-FAC9CF31E96F.jpeg

Then there's this...

6275307D-9F72-4A13-B38C-A097AB6C450C.jpeg

I guess anyone that rich is gonna have some dirt though.

Back
Top Bottom