The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

There is a time and a place for suits. Coaching on an NBA sideline isn't one of them. It's not like they are sitting in an air conditioned board room. They are moving up and down the sideline, sometimes squatting, working up a sweat at time, etc. for 2-2.5 hours. Sure it can be done a suit, as it was in the past, but it is FAR more comfortable doing it in their team exclusive athleisure attire and sneakers.

Plus coaches can still get fits off with little touches like the Ferragamo belt like Quin Snyder :smokin
4d4469a0-8226-11ec-b37d-9b1a6c6386e9

Nobody cares about the nuggets, they’re the lowest rated finals team ever

They’re not that good

They’re not entertaining

Jokic isn’t that great of a passer and isn’t even the best on his team

They’re the stupidest team to ever win a championship

Jamal Murray isn’t good he can’t even average 20 ppg

Mike malone should have been fired years ago

Anything else about them that I missed lol

They can't play defense.

hell of a run by the heat. this underdog story was good and all, but riles got to get back to landing some big names.

duncan played himself back to where he got some value

Working at a desk or teller station at bank and or defending a client for acquittal of a crime in a court room in front of a judge are not the same as coaching professional athletes. They look clean when done right but it’s not a requirement for every occasion or profession. No player, GM, owner, casual or even diehard fan is going to care about the coach wearing a suit or a 1/4 zip. This isn’t rocket science :lol:.

hell of a run by the heat. this underdog story was good and all, but riles got to get back to landing some big names.
The Finals have proven that he really needs to reinvest in length again, Bam can't do it all himself.

Once the 3's arent falling, the lack of size gets exposed each time especially now that the best teams in the league have elite bigs.

Working at a desk or teller station at bank and or defending a client for acquittal of a crime in a court room in front of a judge are not the same as coaching professional athletes. They look clean when done right but it’s not a requirement for every occasion or profession. No player, GM, owner, casual or even diehard fan is going to care about the coach wearing a suit or a 1/4 zip. This isn’t rocket science :lol:.

… this is exactly why professionalism is at an all time low.

Cats coming to interviews with graphic tee’s and chinos. The NBA is a billion dollar corporations, executives and coaches should be in suits.

I don’t even like baseball managers wearing jerseys. Like you’re not even getting in the game.

Why is 80 year old Tony Larusa wearing a whole uniform

Tough pill to swallow man.

Jim has made the heat title contenders for 4 years now.

They shoulda BEEN got him some allstar level help by now. Especially after that series with boston last year.

I can hear all the “jims window is closed” talk already.

Hell, they were sayin it during the reg season.

I'm back to wearing suits every week to work and I hate it, but even though there isnt a dress code, people still act like it is, and wanna be judgy if you don't simply follow the rule that there is no more dress code.

It sucks. Wearing suits sucks. Its not comfortable. Why are we intentionally making people be uncomfortable for nonsense old way standards. Let people be comfortable while they do their job. That should be the mantra everywhere for every job. Like why do retail workers have to stand? Society is wild sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom