The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat You know how big of a Luka fan I am.

We were together saying that Luka > Jokic not too long ago.

That has changed with me. I have to admit the fault - We slept.

Jokic really is the best player in the world right now.

Let me know if any other questions

IMG_2670.jpeg

So you called Denver in 4 of 5 after game 3 when Denver was already up 3-0😂😂😂

FOH

Screenshot_20230521-014632.png

Last edited:
Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat You know how big of a Luka fan I am.

We were together saying that Luka > Jokic not too long ago.

That has changed with me. I have to admit the fault.

We slept. Jokic really is the best player in the world right now.
Hmm. Jokic is about to be certified

But got Damb swap him for Tatum or give luka what Denver has and I’m sure great things would happen too

Hmm. Jokic is about to be certified

But got Damb swap him for Tatum or give luka what Denver has and I’m sure great things would happen too

I agree with this too tho.

Jokic has great talent around him that Luka unfortunately doesn’t have.

But Jokic has the crown right now. He took it from the people who said Embiid, Giannis, Luka, etc were better than him…

He’s proved himself. I have to give him credit.

The stakeholders do, but the populous wants Denver and Miami. An 8th seed putting in work like they're a higher seed is great to watch. Secondly, Joker was robbed of the MVP this year, so a lot of folks want to see him win FMVP.
ratings and revenue wise. theres no more popular and profitable matchup between any 2 franchises in the league than lakers v. celtics

add in lebron chasing number 5 for maybe his last hurrah to that...

an 8th seed vs. a should've been mvp included.

and i think den v. mia will be a great series if they both win out. i'm def watching.

again, not a nba conspiracy theory post. just stating fact

I don't know that the Lakers are going to get a cleaner bill of postseason health between LBJ/AD again then this year. Granted, I know LBJ is banged up but that's probably permanent at this point.

Kind of makes you wonder if the pairing is really still worth it. I know they'll let it ride though.

I don't know that the Lakers are going to get a cleaner bill of postseason health between LBJ/AD again then this year. Granted, I know LBJ is banged up but that's probably permanent at this point.

Kind of makes you wonder if the pairing is really still worth it. I know they'll let it ride though.

I want the Lakers to run it back with largely the same roster. Get a training camp together and see how things go. Remember that this roster was thrown together at the trade deadline and we had to make it work.

With a roster with more depth we can absorb LeBron and AD playing 55-60 regular season games and LeBron won't have to push himself as hard as he did during the first half of this season. Imagine if the Lakers had this roster all season? LeBron probably doesn't get hurt because he's not playing 38 minutes per game in December and January.

Heads up, they’re replaying the game on ESPN right now.

Commercial break headed into the 4th; anybody’s game!

If I’m LeBron James, I’m thinking nothing other than shooters keep shooting

Eff a stat sheet, can’t continue trading 2s for 33s.

Balls to the wall to save the szn.

Back
Top Bottom