The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Know what, that’s a good point.

His value could get worse. Go in now while it’s still a bit warm and your dad is still in the league.

This might be his only shot.
I personally believe he will improve. He's a good defender and passer. Needs to work on shooting.

Was just coming off a major cardiac issue and it was almost a surprise that he played at all this past season.

Being behind multiple guards on the weird USC team probably wasn't great either.

Seems like a good kid and has a strong work ethic. Think you could absolutely do worse with your random 2nd round pick.

Yes I guess the time is now. Go for it.

Want to see what happens with Bron now tho.

One more fun Summer before he leaves the game.

I'm sure Klutch wouldn't go for it, but I'd have no problem with Boston taking him in the 2nd. Great G League program, could learn from Jrue and White when he's with the main roster guys.

I'd imagine most teams would look at him as an interesting role player prospect come 2nd round.

Bron was canoodling with those women for reason. Bronny going to be a laker
Uutt.gif

Hadn't even thought about that possibility tbh :lol:

A sweetener for him agreeing to retire a Laker maybe could make sense 🤔

i truly hope sixers bring Oubre back

dudes aura is contagious

hell never see a vet minimum contract again

that bucket he got late 4th qrt shouldering butler out the way was impressive

Bronny gonna get drafted by or traded to the Lakers

If he get sent down to the gleague so be it. But he’s gonna play minutes with his dad no doubt.

I didn't think he'd coming out so soon though :lol:, thought that Bronny x him packaged deal somewhere else for his final year was likelier if he was gonna be in college for more than 10 months
Bron Sr. saw enough of college ball up close and decided “this ain’t it” for Bronny. LOL.

Rockets did what they were supposed to do with veterans and new coach

I hope they stay true to their trajectory tho

I wonder where the folks are who said fvv and brooks were horrible moves and set the franchise back

He's got role player skills so minus whale do it at the pro level. Don't think another year in college does anything for his specific game.
Not like he cares but

He should def stay in school and improve

I’m not even tryna hate but rather him become a better overall player and atleast contribute.

Anything he gets will literally be because of his name and father and he’ll fail

Stay another year or maybe two and get strong, faster, better

Back
Top Bottom