The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

are you serious? it affects future storylines and how the nba presents themselves. it takes a real damn good squad to be able to overcome the nba even if it draw low ratings (spurs). if this draw bubble level ratings, nba going to be concerned.

why do you think certain cities/teams do not make the finals? you think it is just because of their play?

You're kidding, right? If the NBA has a vested interest in certain, big market teams winning they aren't doing a very good job. Why have the Knicks and Wizards sucked for so long? Why were the Spurs a dynasty? Why is the NBA "allowing" Denver to win?

Go to sleep, you're drunk

347623964_6394710330593052_3898897726029518409_n.jpg

i dont see whats wrong in saying that the NBA and most stakeholders would prefer a lakers v. celtics finals over a nuggets v. heat matchup.

now, i dont buy into the conspiracy theories that surround that.

but to say that...its factual and not inflammatory at all.

imo

I gave the Lakers and Pelinka credit tho.

They made great moves and rebounded well after that disastrous trade for Russ…

They got this far - that’s an accomplishment IMO.

Yall enjoy the demise of the Lakers while you can, cause next year we coming with Kyrie Vengeance.

I hope Jimmy Butler sweeps the Turd Nuggets.

You're kidding, right? If the NBA has a vested interest in certain, big market teams winning they aren't doing a very good job. Why have the Knicks and Wizards sucked for so long? Why were the Spurs a dynasty? Why is the NBA "allowing" Denver to win?

Go to sleep, you're drunk
no, i'm not. nba prefers certain teams. like i said, the spurs were a great team. obviously, you do not fully rig it, but you are kidding yourself. let me guess, you think tim donaghy was fixing gms for his own benefit? you cannot be this naive :lol:

you think nba going to reward james dolan? they already got big market teams like boston, chicago, and los angeles that draw ratings.
nba can't wait enough for the day dolan sells the team

talking mighty tough for someone whose fanbases are celebrating second round wins

You had your shirt off after a first round win. This you?

6'2 shooter putting up 50 pts on the road at the age of 35(!!)

nah b we have to talk about this in this thread for at least the next 10 days

Remember all the losers in this thread thot it was series over when the dubs were down 0-2??

Laugh now, cry later b

#5 otw

Fuether evidence why AD needs to slide back to the 4 and get a 2020 Dwight/Javale type to tag team paint duties
No

But seriously...AD continues to put himself in a poor position to get back down the floor. Specifically falling down almost every time he takes a shot, whiffing way too hard on rebounds, etc. Jokic is smoking him to the other end and they always have numbers.

Ham made a major mistake in this series having so many guys crash the boards instead of getting back.

i dont see whats wrong in saying that the NBA and most stakeholders would prefer a lakers v. celtics finals over a nuggets v. heat matchup.

now, i dont buy into the conspiracy theories that surround that.

but to say that...its factual and not inflammatory at all.

imo
The stakeholders do, but the populous wants Denver and Miami. An 8th seed putting in work like they're a higher seed is great to watch. Secondly, Joker was robbed of the MVP this year, so a lot of folks want to see him win FMVP.

You had your shirt off after a first round win. This you?

You mean talking about my team when they were still in the playoffs in the NBA/playoffs thread. Your fanbase is getting sensitive & still bragging about a second round win when Lakers are down 0-3 to a completely different team. Big difference, but I know you guys won't be able to comprehend that.

Did you call it though? I looked through your post history and all I see is your prediction that the Warriors would win Game 6. Where did you call it, sir?

If you want to get your rocks off and dance on the Lakers grave, go for it. We lost and that comes with the territory, lord knows Lakers fans were talking trash after winning the first two rounds. Whoever loses the Finals is gonna get clowned too.

With they said, there is no need make stuff up.

Let me know if any other questions

IMG_2670.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom