things that NT members lie about the most?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

oh, so you gonna just ignore the fact that:

a. your girl isn't really all that.
b. the girl i posted has a better body, and i ain't even have to show her face.
c. you said you would post the twitter, fb, and the digits.

post those, kid.

also, you can post that sweaty mammoth picture up all you want. im getting twerked up by a circle of girls. im winning regardless.
roll.gif

i would not say that she decent

word and i dont know about b either...we need more body shots of both and you might as well show her face too
co-sign
nerd.gif

while we wait;

lets get to know coryturner a little better.

a very introspective man, he is. he often likes to photograph himself in "fashionable" clothing, wearing the finest clothing that his neighborhood marshalls has to offer.

notice the "lackluster" and "carefree" poses he strikes.

and look, another girl that he claims he can smash. pay close attention to the hood rattish tattoos she sports on her thighs, and the platinum blond hair color she attempts to pull off. a true hood rat.

and while we're at it, lets look at some of the other girls that cory indulges in.

gut sticking out further than her breasts? that's hot.

mmmm, extra sexy.

he-oh wait, its another dude. saved on his photobucket. suspect? you be the judge.

awww, he has a wishlist.

while we wait;

a very introspective man, he is. he often likes to photograph himself in "fashionable" clothing, wearing the finest clothing that his neighborhood marshalls has to offer.

and look, another girl that he claims he can smash. pay close attention to the hood rattish tattoos she sports on her thighs, and the platinum blond hair color she attempts to pull off. a true hood rat.

and while we're at it, lets look at some of the other girls that cory indulges in.

mmmm, extra sexy.

he-oh wait, its another dude. saved on his photobucket. suspect? you be the judge.

awww, he has a wishlist.
are you trying to say me and coryturner the same person if so you are wrong and i got that fit from H&M
laugh.gif

are you trying to say me and coryturner the same person if so you are wrong and i got that fit from H&M
laugh.gif
are you admitting to that?

because you're online, hes offline

and my pm box is still empty.

bed time.

Originally Posted by coryturner

real talk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and my baby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my baby out so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more times and she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parked outside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inch blocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she left the door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dude moaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up they both butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so me and him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so i dipped

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall got some serious problems, and u wanna stay up
late in the mornin and talk about who looks better than who?
sick.gif

laugh.gif

bed time.
how much you wanna bet

while we wait;

mmmm, extra sexy.

awww, he has a wishlist.

you a funny dude me and him r not the same dude lol and i did save his pics no !$%@ i wanna dress like that...............how about i sent you my facebook link and he do the same (if he has a facebook) u finna take alot of L'S SIR

laugh.gif

bed time.
how much you wanna bet
not very much..

but if you're the dude in those pictures, then why are your pictures in his photobucket account?

either this dude gay, or you're the same person. make up your mind, kid.

while we wait;

mmmm, extra sexy.

awww, he has a wishlist.

you a funny dude me and him r not the same dude lol and i did save his pics no !$%@ i wanna dress like that...............how about i sent you my facebook link and he do the same (if he has a facebook) u finna take alot of L'S SIR

yea this is funny and u can go to the dress better thread thats where i get my tips from and why r u saving my pics thats kinda #*## bro saviing another man pics dont you think?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how you just gonna volunteer ol boy's FB?

laugh.gif

and this if i had i would not want none of these clowns on my fb page................... if i had 1
frown.gif
and i won the bet sir
tongue.gif

so, does your mom know you're gay?

also, i dont want your facebook link. i want old girls. OH WAIT, MY INBOX IS STILL EMPTY.

realtalk, does ole girl exist? and if so, can you prove that you two are dating? how about you save a picture of your relationship status on FB instead of another man's pictures, kid.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom