We Are All Witnesses Obama style

Just a couple of things I put together a couple of things from the two of my many influential role models
wink.gif
roll.gif

Enjoy, I hope everyone likes it.

Originally Posted by Henri2310

Just a couple of things I put together a couple of things from the two of my many influential role models
wink.gif
roll.gif

Wait, what? I was about to bold the part I ain't understand but I don't comprehend virtually anything that you wrote
laugh.gif

Go to your bed, fam
laugh.gif

wink.gif
roll.gif
So Your Saying Obama is Two Persons? Im Looost Fam...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

wink.gif
roll.gif

Wait, what? I was about to bold the part I ain't understand but I don't comprehend virtually anything that you wrote
laugh.gif

Go to your bed, fam
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
youre probably right. I just made these for my background on mylabtop. Sorry for the incompetent grammar
eyes.gif
but hey I was bored and justmade something.

wink.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Go to your bed, fam
laugh.gif
na i think hes talking about the Lebron ads "we are all witnesses"

wink.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Go to your bed, fam
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
youre probably right. I just made these for my background on my labtop. Sorry for the incompetent grammar
eyes.gif
but hey I was bored and just made something.

your labtop or your laptop?

Originally Posted by 650

wink.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Go to your bed, fam
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
youre probably right. I just made these for my background on my labtop. Sorry for the incompetent grammar
eyes.gif
but hey I was bored and just made something.

your labtop or your laptop?

either one works
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom