Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

footlocker has AJF 3 in stockroom

6e935700e384e51bb2f1b374ace02f462656133.pjpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I won't lie... I'm feeling these....
embarassed.gif

What are those shoes in the top right with the red back? They look like III's. Are they some women III's?
Would like to see more pictures if possible.

resellers raped those carmines with no lube...I was at the store just as they were loading up their van. I just wanted 2 pair for myself...ah well can'tknock the hustle.

Originally Posted by oidreez

eh i just wanna know about some dunk hi's at any outlets

these are the same guys that got robbed at madison and pulaski 2 or 3 years ago. LOL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmac fan84

resellers raped those carmines with no lube...I was at the store just as they were loading up their van. I just wanted 2 pair for myself...ah well can't knock the hustle.

wasnt that just a kick in the gonads?
mad.gif
i would have been mad pissedand then try to jack them or at least buy one haha

groin-kick.jpeg

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

Seattle Premium Outlets got the IXs in today. only had a few pairs left when i scooped up my size.
you got the number to them man or anyone has it? oh and how much were they?

OK we get it Resellers are A - holes

Lastly i want to say that nike didnt even out out the 2's or 21's before the 6's !!!!!

OK NOW NO MORE COMMENTS ON THE 6's!!!!! Only if it is info about them -

look to the future people!!!!

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by Mw2889

pimp.gif
I have an idea who this person is.
laugh.gif
Good stuff ____
pimp.gif

***Edit: And I'm not sure where any of you stay, but all the hood spots around my way have been selling the packs separately for about $150-175. That's really gonna come in handy with the 4/19, 3/20, 5/18, and 8/15.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Which person were you?

I guess I'll complain about not getting the carmines too. I almost checked NT while at work, but decided not to. How did people know the outlet was gettingthem in advance?

Originally Posted by Mw2889

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Which person were you?

I wasn't there, but I'm pretty aware of how cats roll in Chi-town. The list is real narrow though for anyone who would've came & sodomized85th & Cottage like that, lol. I was just a lil too sleepy to get up that early.

Can't knock the hustle for sure... I remembered when the B-grapes dropped here in Ptown, I must've swooped up 25-35 pairs alone. Made a killing offthat
laugh.gif

people knew but they never told anyone exactly where they were...they just said to be on the look out....

I spoke to the manager yesterday he said (an Im not sure how the Nike Factory Stores work) that there buyer had ordered all the Carmines that were available.They recieived the shipment but were sold out with in 30 to 45 mins of opening. It posted on NT at like 11 or 12ish by then there was only bones left. Kindasucks that some dude can just roll in a buy all the stock, more then likely just to resell, and everyone else is out. I have two pairs so im not mad but athird pair to beat up would have been nice....Does anyone know how "buyers" thing works...and is that why Chicago (lately anyway) has been gettingmost of the J drops...

Just to keep the post relevent: FINISHLINE20 (coupon code for 20% off doesn't work on the CDP)

^No buyers for factory outlets, Nike just sends them to the outlets they think have the best chance of selling.

And I forgot this yesterday when dude showed his 20 pair.

9zu62g.gif

Back
Top Bottom