Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by oidreez

eh i just wanna know about some dunk hi's at any outlets

these are the same guys that got robbed at madison and pulaski 2 or 3 years ago. LOL
laugh.gif

what?

called seatle premium outlets and they said they only have 7.5, 8, and 8.5 left...oh and a size 14 or 15 of the IXs.....they told me to try callin otheroutlets to see if they had my size....the guy there said that a lot of outlets got about 100 pairs of the IXs but this was last week when the outlets recievedem...

^ Nike Air Jordan IX 302370-161...Seattle is the only spot that has them left...size 7 to 8.5 and a size 15...

Originally Posted by Rafool

people knew but they never told anyone exactly where they were...they just said to be on the look out....
My bad peeps. I'm the one that "hinted" at the Carmines being released to outlets. At the time when I posted, though I didn't knowthat the would be releasing just two days later. All I knew was that the kicks would be in within the next two weeks. I found out the day before whenthey'd be releasing and I didn't post it on here in fear of me not being able to get a pair.

But now I realize I don't care about Jordans as much as you all & from now on when I get info on something...I'M BLOWING THE SPOT LIKE CRAZY!!! Idon't like to see people in dismay when I could've almost prevented it, lol.

so would it be any chance of these hiiting any other outlets? should i harass my local outlets?

As of 1pm eastern time seattle prime outlet haves sz 7 and 8.5 in the ix they are 99.99

My girl picked up the last sz 8 I think..

Thanks for info, who ever posted about the ix in seattle

damn me for sleepinig in!!!! no IX again! first time i just "slept" by not ordering since i bought so much this month and this time i literally sleptin!! dahh!!!

Ground..it came the past two days..but they wouldn't deliver without a signature..so i was gettin heated..since i was not home..

I got a question on pickyourshoes.com and shoetrends.com

How much is the shipping and handling for the whole order? I have never ordered off either of the sites so im asking

Got my b grade 9's in...

Man they are perfect. Nothing wrong at all. I am so happy. Thanks to whoever posted the info.

If only I could have gotten the carmines...

Anybody got carmines in a sz 15?

Originally Posted by tupac003

Got my b grade 9's in...

Man they are perfect. Nothing wrong at all. I am so happy. Thanks to whoever posted the info.

If only I could have gotten the carmines...

Anybody got carmines in a sz 15?
Yeah. $250 on ebay, from the same person who got the 20 pairs.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom