Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

WHOCARES ABOUT THEM DANG CARMINES? I MEAN GOOD LORD IF YOU MISSED OUT YOU MISSED OUT! we do not owe it to every single american to track them down a pair ofcarmnes. and beyond that we do not have to know which ones of you still 'wish they coulda copped some carmines'

AHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Man, I wish I coulda got a pair of the Carmines!! I can't believe I missed out...I hope everyone knows that, especially typecast3!

Just a heads up i thought some of you might like to use"

Buy a shirt or something in a color you don't want at the Nike Outlets, ask them if you can exchange it for the color shirt you do want, and once it isreturned they give you a new receipt with "20% off 1 item within the next 2 hours" at the top...And just show them the receipt with 20% off 1 itemwithin the next 2 hours on it to buy 1 ITEM with 20% off.Not sure if it applies to all outlets, just the one in TX i went to.

I'll post pics of it if needed.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Buy a shirt or something in a color you don't want at the Nike Outlets, ask them if you can exchange it for the color shirt you do want, and once it is returned they give you a new receipt with "20% off 1 item within the next 2 hours" at the top...And just show them the receipt with 20% off 1 item within the next 2 hours on it to buy 1 ITEAM with 20% off.Not sure if it applies to all outlets, just the one in TX i went to.

yea the ones in orlando do the same

well 14s hit the outlets in north georgia outlet..i copepd to cdp b-grade 14s last week and they r fresh..i called georgia today,the guy told me they receivedtheir shipment two days ago and it was more than 300 pairs. now there is under 100 pairs.i scooped up another pair but for my bro...this is the second outletto have 14s that we know of. isnt it? soo what does that say bout carmines? carmines dropped in ONE outlet.and only 250 pairs. kicks drop in multiple outletsjust at different times i assume. so carmines may be hitting other places but idk how soon.i dont give hints or nothing,i need info myself. everybody isbeastin over carmines,but there is enough to go around. there may be hundreds to thousands of b-grades,who know. we'll see soon hopefully.and how didcarmines drop b4 2/21 pack? o yea the # for north georgia outlet is706-216-7779...liek everyone else here on this thread,i NEED and WANT carmines. i do nothave a pair, and i want atleast 3 to keep.i do not resell...i hope someone can help me in the future.

o yea by the way,i just copped the ARC Saucony Shadow 6000 on rivingtonclub.com..the wht/blue and wht/red pairs are fresh.i hope my order goes through...theywere suppsoed to realse midnight on the website,but i ordered at 11:20 idk.

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

any1 know if Ontario Mills outlet is worth while
LeBron V - $99.99
nike_lebron_v_19.jpg

Air Flight '96 - $89.99
nike-zoom-flight-96-penny-hardaway-blackwhiteroyal-detailed-pictures-1.jpg

Air Flight '96 - $59.99
zf1.jpg

Air Stab - $39.99
307439923.jpg

Kobe Trainers - $39.99

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

well 14s hit the outlets in north georgia outlet..i copepd to cdp b-grade 14s last week and they r fresh..i called georgia today,the guy told me they received their shipment two days ago and it was more than 300 pairs. now there is under 100 pairs.i scooped up another pair but for my bro...this is the second outlet to have 14s that we know of. isnt it? soo what does that say bout carmines? carmines dropped in ONE outlet.and only 250 pairs. kicks drop in multiple outlets just at different times i assume. so carmines may be hitting other places but idk how soon.i dont give hints or nothing,i need info myself. everybody is beastin over carmines,but there is enough to go around. there may be hundreds to thousands of b-grades,who know. we'll see soon hopefully.and how did carmines drop b4 2/21 pack? o yea the # for north georgia outlet is706-216-7779...liek everyone else here on this thread,i NEED and WANT carmines. i do not have a pair, and i want atleast 3 to keep.i do not resell...i hope someone can help me in the future.

o yea by the way,i just copped the ARC Saucony Shadow 6000 on rivingtonclub.com..the wht/blue and wht/red pairs are fresh.i hope my order goes through...they were suppsoed to realse midnight on the website,but i ordered at 11:20 idk.

Is this the outlet up 400 or the one up 85N? Thanks.

The situation with the Carmine's just sickens me.
I doubt i will ever see the day that someone just purchases a shoe in their size ONLY, ever again.

PO

I know some of you are tired of hearing about the carmines but I really wanted to pick up a few pair for MYSELF. I am pretty new around here; but I was underthe impression that Niketalk was to help people find what they are looking for at a fair price...not to go to an outlet and take a huge chunk of the supply andtry to sell them on ebay for $250.

Does anyone know where the best outlets are around the Southeast Dallas area (Duncanville, Arlington, Grand Prairie)????? PM if you need to...
smile.gif

$250 for b-grades?! talk about more than 100% profit huh... and to think C Money 88 05 sold me an A-grade pair for $200 shipped with half the package boxincluded...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Buy a shirt or something in a color you don't want at the Nike Outlets, ask them if you can exchange it for the color shirt you do want, and once it is returned they give you a new receipt with "20% off 1 item within the next 2 hours" at the top...And just show them the receipt with 20% off 1 item within the next 2 hours on it to buy 1 ITEAM with 20% off.Not sure if it applies to all outlets, just the one in TX i went to.

yea the ones in orlando do the same
Every niketown outlet does this, but if a manager notices you doing this more than once (seeing as how the occasional person strolls into niketown andretunrs something every once in a while) they are not going to let you abuse the system, and there is an ID tracker system that nike uses when you returnthings so if you do this too often they will know lol

We should let ebay know that he is selling fakes
laugh.gif
*the guy that is selling all those carmines*

Originally Posted by YoungPat59

Does anyone know where the best outlets are around the Southeast Dallas area (Duncanville, Arlington, Grand Prairie)????? PM if you need to...
smile.gif
None around here you have to go outwards to Hillsboro,San Marcus, Terrell etc. to find them.

Terrell is about 45 min. away from Dallas, and Hillsboro is 1 hour.

I recommend Hillsboro though.

But the Terrell outlet does have the black/grey/yellow Zoom BB 1's for 69.99, also saw some Air Max Lights in white/blue/yellow for $29.99.

Originally Posted by tmac fan84

I know some of you are tired of hearing about the carmines but I really wanted to pick up a few pair for MYSELF. I am pretty new around here; but I was under the impression that Niketalk was to help people find what they are looking for at a fair price...not to go to an outlet and take a huge chunk of the supply and try to sell them on ebay for $250.

First off, that situation has nothing to do with what Niketalk is all about. Secondly, you guys are going to have to come to the realization that thecomplexion of the "game" has turned around 180 degrees. As much as the situation may sicken most of you, at the end of the day you'vegot to realize that these sneaker lames and Jordan heads will shell out that top dollar instead of just sayin' F___ it. I mean, when you've got peopleat an outlet for a b-grade release, you've got to realize that the times have changed.

Sadly, it's only going to get a great deal worse before it gets better. Many of those classic sneakers that many of us love & cherish will continue torise in price because a few people on eBay or whatever will set the bar high, and the thirsty consumer will continually meet their match. My advice is just toget what you can and don't trip on the rest.
pimp.gif

do the outlets usually have coupons in store? i need a coupon before i go in can anyone help out

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but I didnt see them on the site when I checked a few days ago...

Pickyourshoes has the Jordan xx3 low's and the air max 90 current's up now...

Originally Posted by Andrew630

we could hate and report the guy with all the carmines.

i spoke 2 Meth, and he said one way 2 ensure the eternal longevity of NikeTalk is to get these rulebreakers out of here.
Niketalk could have been soldtheir soul 2 the highest bidder...

Originally Posted by Andrew630

we could hate and report the guy with all the carmines.

there's 4 of them and they dont really go to that outlet, I dont know how they found out that they were gonna release that day.

Back
Top Bottom