what are some of your awkward moments?...vol..awkward seal

Walked in on my wife's (then girlfriend) mom getting out of the shower. Walked straight into the room and there all of it was. She wasn't even embarrassed, I apologized and turned around, and exited as swiftly as possible. She thought it was funny, I however did not.
This part got me 
laugh.gif

Was walking quick as hell to get out of the office and grab some food. I went to grab the door handle and I didn't turn it completely for the lock to open and walked straight into the door. Loud as hell! I looked around and no one saw, or so I thought. Come back from lunch and our receptionist and security guard are just grinning ear to ear. Security guard says "Come with me RollTribe, I have something you need to see..." How about this bish had me on video walking into the door and her and the receptionist watched it over and over while I was gone, just laughing their ***** off. SMDH...

I love awkward moments cuz I'm used to em. My friends clown and say I have a Larry David life. Here's a few from this year alone.

- I was making a list for a camp out and this guy refuses to sign and cuss, whine, B & moan. We go back and forth. All in all, he didn't sign and didn't get the shoe. A week or so later I post shoes to sell, find a buyer, and he pulls up.

- I was talking to a girl casually. Then I run into an old friend and she invites to a dinner. I go, meet this guy chop it up. He introduces me to his girl, and it was the girl talking to :lol:

- I accidentally kissed almost all my girls family. Her mom and aunts always go for the cheek kiss, and sometimes I go the opposite direction. We just act like nothing happened.

- I told my home girl I honestly think so and so likes guys. Not knowing it was her cousin. She got pissed and said that's my cousin, and I said "well I still think he is regardless." Month later he comes out.

Last edited:
-When the sound you make trying to hold back a sneeze draws more attention than if you actually let a hardbody sneeze fly.

-Checking the mailbox as soon as you wake up only to arrive at the same time as the mail carrier then having to have small talk in your pajamas with breath that smell like dog s--t.

-Coitus interruptus visitor/phonecall.

-Movie you didn't expect to have a sex scene has a sex scene while your kids are nearby.

View media item 958475

Sneezing in public is always an awkward moment for me. I always try to hold it back; probably successful about 75% of the time.

I do this all the time... :lol:

either I didn't hear and don't want to ask them to repeat or I want them to stop talking to me or I don't know whats going on

I do this too for the same exact reasons. I refuse to make them repeat themselves and prolong the torment.

Too long for a meme, but it's a short story from HS, that was awkward as hell.

So I'm outside after school chopping it with my homies and we see the softball coach with this lady who looks a lot like former G'Town coach John Thompson. We all standing there like,"That's his wife?" :x

Next day, I'm in class and I see a shawty who's on the softball team. I describe the woman in not so flattering ways and ask a shawty "Is that his wife?"

She replies, "that's my mom"

View media item 958458

I had the exact reaction Jay has when I read the last part :smh:, that had to be awkward as hell.

sitting in the quiet office, letting out a fart sloooooooooowly so it wont make any noise.But it makes noise and people hear it.
I coughed immediatley after.

Another time i sneezed and farted at the same time.

In 1st grade i was laughing so hard I literally crapped in my pants.

While sleeping in my bed, i was dreaming that I was standing in front of a urinal. Sadly, I peed in my bed. This was last month.

While talking to someone, a snot jumped out my nose as I was breathing.

I did that when I was younger, and once as an adult :smh:.

Dude you are a walking/talking biohazard.

]i remember me and my friend and his family were watching the rkelly tape just to see what it was about and see if it was actually him and my friends sister was telling her son go in your room this is grown folks business :lol:

WOah :lol:

When you find out the chick you been checking out at the gym is a man. :smh:

:x

Walked in on my wife's (then girlfriend) mom getting out of the shower. Walked straight into the room and there all of it was. She wasn't even embarrassed, I apologized and turned around, and exited as swiftly as possible. She thought it was funny, I however did not.

When you say all of it what do you mean ? :wink:

when you realize the guy checking you out at the gym thinks you're a girl

:smh: :x

Last edited:
In high school we had a long hallway and the worst thing was when you were taking a bathroom break or whatnot and it's only you and some random person, both at opposite ends of the hall but walking toward each other. We weren't allowed to have cell phones so you couldn't pull the ol' "fake texting" trick to kill the awkwardness.

I go out to handle errands and see no one I know, scratched my lip and I see every attractive woman the world has to offer. During a casual conversation I want to bring up what really happened to my lip but don't want to make it weird haha.

Riding somewhere on some chill ****, then getting out of the car once I've arrived at my destination, only to realize my durag is still applied perfectly on my head. :wow:

LOL son this is the worse. I started pulling a long strip of toilet paper and hanging it from the top to bottom to cover the crack so no one can look through at me. Works like a charm
going to a friends party and saying hi to all your friends but skip that 1 person you dont know or not comfortable with...AFTER they reach their hand out to dap you up
Edit.

Awkward things though:

Checking fitting rooms at work and no one answers. You walk in on somebody and apologize (even though they should've answered). Then they want you to come in and want your opinion of how their clothing its while they're half naked

Getting rejected by a girl and walking off and picking up your phone like you got a call, and then ACTUALLY getting a call (seen it several times) 

When people you know come through and dap up the boys and you stick your hand out and don't get nothing. Awkward and it leaves you salty

I had jury duty yesterday and the case was this dude arguing his dui against a police officer.

I was sittin next to this woman the whole time of jury selection and we talked alot/became very friendly.

Then one of the judges questions was
"If someone consumes an alcoholic beverage and then operates a vehicle ...please step forward if you consider that driving under the influence. She stepped forward and I did not. She sat back down like
:/

Later the judge asked have you or any of your immediate family ever been detained by police.
I stepped forward she did not
I sat back down like

Last edited:
I had jury duty yesterday and the case was this dude arguing his dui against a police officer.

I was sittin next to this woman the whole time of jury selection and we talked alot/became very friendly.

Then one of the judges questions was
"If someone consumes an alcoholic beverage and then operates a vehicle ...please step forward if you consider that driving under the influence. She stepped forward and I did not. She sat back down like

Later the judge asked have you or any of your immediate family ever been detained by police.
I stepped forward she did not
I sat back down like
Opposites attract b 

Sitting in a class room for a few minutes and then leaving thinking you're in the wrong class. Then coming back 10 minutes later realizing that you were actually in the right spot.. All them stares yo 

At work.........there is this unisex bathroom in the front lobby. This nursing student there for clinical........didn't lock the door. Boom!......it's one of those handicapp assisted doors too so I couldnt just slam it shut either.....I just pushed with force an it went pretty slow for te situation her face was priceless. She was on toilet in disbelief vag out an scrubs around ankle an here I am big tall black guy she prob thinkin in her head just looking like o well not my fault.......while tryna put this door back.

That peeking through the bathroom door crack thing is the worst :lol: nothing like being comfortable on the toilet, then somebody walks in and looks directly into your eyes

At work.........there is this unisex bathroom in the front lobby. This nursing student there for clinical........didn't lock the door. Boom!......it's one of those handicapp assisted doors too so I couldnt just slam it shut either.....I just pushed with force an it went pretty slow for te situation her face was priceless. She was on toilet in disbelief vag out an scrubs around ankle an here I am big tall black guy she prob thinkin in her head just looking like o well not my fault.......while tryna put this door back.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think unisex bathrooms at work is awkward in of itself
Nah

Talk about awkward. Just held the door open for somebody on my break and I fell running up the stairs right in front of them. All I could do was laugh it off

Going to a bank teller to deposit some money and at the time you only have a couple dollars in your account and the bank teller looks at your account info then looks at you like >D

Having a girl ready to take the D and you pull out the condom, then realize it won't roll down cause it's on the wrong way...so now you're making sure their isn't precum on it

Dapping up your barber after you didn't tip him

Telling a joke while everyone is laughing at the previous joke, nobody hears you so you tell the joke again then the subject get changed

Admiring someone's shoes on the low but then you look up and they're looking at you like >D

Going to a bank teller to deposit some money and at the time you only have a couple dollars in your account and the bank teller looks at your account info then looks at you like >D
D

until you drop the stacks on her lap to deposit

Back
Top Bottom