what are some of your awkward moments?...vol..awkward seal

When you're in Barnes and noble and you pick up "25 of the most violent murderers in history" in the bargain section than a cute girl looks at you and looks at the book then gives you a demeaning look at walks away.

I'll say "you too" a lot when it's not appropriate.

"Enjoy the show."

"You too."

"Happy birthday."

"You too."

"Enjoy your meal."

"You too."

Spitting in public and for some reason it doesn't take flight the right way and ends up on your shirt. Or arm. Happened earlier today lol

Spitting in public and for some reason it doesn't take flight the right way and ends up on your shirt. Or arm. Happened earlier today lol

then you try & play if off bu rubbing the spot like it was something else but you are actually rubbing in the spit :lol:

Tries to each chips in class. Crunches too hard and loud....

Slowly crunches chips to lessen the volume. Enhances volume.

Talks to girl and saliva projectiles launch out randomly. Both watch where it lands.

Last edited:
sitting in the quiet office, letting out a fart sloooooooooowly so it wont make any noise.But it makes noise and people hear it.
I coughed immediatley after.

Another time i sneezed and farted at the same time.

In 1st grade i was laughing so hard I literally crapped in my pants.

While sleeping in my bed, i was dreaming that I was standing in front of a urinal. Sadly, I peed in my bed. This was last month.

While talking to someone, a snot jumped out my nose as I was breathing.

This you? :nerd:

Trying to talk to that FINE *** older woman that you work with.... Only to be sweaty because you just uploaded the truck and your nose is running :smh:

Being sure of how to get some where only to get lost and having the people that ride with you pull up GPS

Last edited:
Going to a bank teller to deposit some money and at the time you only have a couple dollars in your account and the bank teller looks at your account info then looks at you like >D
D

until you drop the stacks on her lap to deposit

I remember I slammed a massive stack of 1s and 5s on the counter, and one of the teller's said "Oh, I'm guessing that's from your friends bachelor party the other night?"

"Yes :rolleyes :lol:"

In text conversation with my girl, it got frisky...
Sent 3 messages to my cousin before I realized I was talking to the wrong contqct... it's hard to explain conversations like that, pulled a black bush dave chappelle man :rofl:

Having a girl go down on you after you outta nowhere, knowing you had a rough day :lol:

Declined on a date. That must be embarrassing.

I remember on a date. I put my arm around this girl, and I have a tendency to palm the shoulder. When I did it to her noticed I palmed her breast accidentally. Idk how you can do that, but I did.

Catching a cop on the cell while driving.

When a girl and you are vibing, so you think, and she brings up her bf.

I was hugging a tall female coworker and ended up kissing her on the neck somehow. Awkward pause then I just diddy bopped off like nothing happened. I think subconsciously I wanted to do that.

Foreign dudes might be able to relate but those kisses on the cheek when greeting family members.

I never know if its only twice, 3 or 4 times.

I remember on a date. I put my arm around this girl, and I have a tendency to palm the shoulder. When I did it to her noticed I palmed her breast accidentally. Idk how you can do that, but I did.

I was hugging a tall female coworker and ended up kissing her on the neck somehow. Awkward pause then I just diddy bopped off like nothing happened. I think subconsciously I wanted to do that.
Both of these :lol:

when i go in for a hand shake but its different then you both try and correct it and it still comes out wrong :lol:

When your belt buckle gets caught on a door knob or handle..

When you're talking to someone and accidentally spit on them.

Stomach growling in a quiet environment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom