what are some of your awkward moments?...vol..awkward seal

When someone is looking at your/in your direction and they're saying something and you just look at them wondering if they're talking to you then you realize it isn't for you

When you sneeze and fart at the same time 

When you feel like you have BO

Back in high school when everyone had to read quietly in English class my stomach would be growling all period. Two girls use to laugh but found it weird cause they said it never smelled. I use to always try to make noise with my pen or feet so nobody can hear my stomach.

Back in high school when everyone had to read quietly in English class my stomach would be growling all period. Two girls use to laugh but found it weird cause they said it never smelled. I use to always try to make noise with my pen or feet so nobody can hear my stomach.
Yeah man that was the worst I remember taking my SATs and that was happening to my stomach :smh: making noises man I felt really embarrassed especially because I couldn't leave the room too

Last edited:
When you are ready to drop the duece in a public bathroom but try to hold it in because someone is still there and hasn't left

When you are telling a story and you get interrupted for whatever reason and you never finish the story

when i go in for a hand shake but its different then you both try and correct it and it still comes out wrong :lol:

A couple days ago I held my hand out for the shake while dude held out for the pound. I didn't change cause I figured he would. Except he didn't. Stood there for like a good 5 seconds.

A couple days ago I held my hand out for the shake while dude held out for the pound. I didn't change cause I figured he would. Except he didn't. Stood there for like a good 5 seconds.
happens to me all the time at work, just happened with my cousin yesterday :lol: :smh:

Was at Walmart at 11pm last night getting shampoo and ****. Seen this badd mami walk through the aisle.. Looked at her and we both caught smiles.
She then reached down to pick up a bottle of RID (lice treatment)..
Smile immediately turned into a cringe :lol:

-
When you are telling a story and you get interrupted for whatever reason and you never finish the story
man thats a super pet peeve or when you tell a story and its hilarious to you, but everyone elses reaction is like ehhh cool 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

-
man thats a super pet peeve or when you tell a story and its hilarious to you, but everyone elses reaction is like ehhh cool :stoneface: >:

it's probably because it's a bad story.

some stuff, you have to live to understand, the story doesn't do any justice.

When you are ready to drop the duece in a public bathroom but try to hold it in because someone is still there and hasn't left
What if the dude was doing the same thing, waiting on you to finish before he can unload, but neither of you will budge, so you both end up sitting next to each other for like 15 minutes.

What if the dude was doing the same thing, waiting on you to finish before he can unload, but neither of you will budge, so you both end up sitting next to each other for like 15 minutes.

It did happen...sorta. In HS it was the end of the day and I went to the bathroom on the last floor... Midway some dude comes in to the stall next to mine...

After he sits...I stay quiet, wishing he would go away...

After an awkward silent moment he speaks...

"Bruh you finish? I can't go with someone in the next stall..."

At that point I said f it and finish my job... :lol:

Last edited:
When ur alone somewhere secluded and fart like an elevator
and someone unexpectedly pops up
And is basking in ur essence :smh:
Also when ur about to get into some p
But out of the blue let out a loud fart

Last edited:
Most awkward moment for me was as a 19 year old, my mom walking in on me Fapping, run out the room butt naked "Like dam you couldn't KNOCK".. Was really awkward to have a convo with her for like a month. Smh. 
mean.gif

Most awkward moment for me was as a 19 year old, my mom walking in on me Fapping, run out the room butt naked "Like dam you couldn't KNOCK".. Was really awkward to have a convo with her for like a month. Smh. 
mean.gif
did you finish tho

When I was in highschool my girlfriend's (now wife) sister (now sister-in-law) walked in on me and my girl. We didn't have a whole lot of time because we both had to be at work so I was mouthing the box and my girls sister busted in and was like "eew" so with that, the session ended and me and my girl dipped out of the house completely. My mother in law brought it up during a family outing and me and my girl tried to play it off, didn't work. We got preached to, however, some years later I would walk in on my mother in law completely nekkid. That was awkward, even more so was her nonchalant attitude.

When you're using the stall and someone comes and use the one next you. Then suddenly you hear grunting and pooping splashing in the toilet water.

I work in retail:
Sees customer not wash his hands after using the bathroom.
Seeing someone sneeze on the merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom