What are you doing for your girl on Valentine's Day?!

Our anniversary was this month so I bought tickets to see MJ Cirque Du Soleil, kinda combined it with Valentines Day in terms of a gift. Probably just go to dinner though.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

thinking about buying her a dish washer.

nerd.gif
i think i see what you did there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Like I said last year...forget buying cliched roses. Those joints are gonna die in a few days. Buy her an orchid. Those things can last YEARS. Super low-maintenance and they look great. You can get them at a good cost at Home Depot, Lowes, Whole Foods, or Trader Joes.

hahaha you couldnt be more wrong.  Orchids are beautiful but a pain in the #$% to kee pand grow.. Stick with the trite, tried and true roses unless your girls wants to babysit a flower like she would a puppy

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

If I'm not taken to see The Vow... it's over.

That's what I'm doing, among other things. She hasn't stopped talking about it since she seen the trailer.

Roses delivered to her work, dinner, the vow.  Game over
oh and a massage for her and her friend during the day

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 damn...

but anyways,

dinner, knicks-raptors game...

thats all i have so far 
ohwell.gif

prob. going for dessert/ something sweet after the game

My girl wants to see this film but I told her there's no way in hell we're going on Valentine's Day..Going to see a love movie on Valentine's Day in NYC is the worst idea ever..It's packed with teens trying to impress their girl by acting romantic and %#*#, buying her an extra large popcorn and Mike n Ikes...Then you gotta sit next to a newly dating couple while they're making out half the movie

^^^ I did that last year along with roses being delivered to her job.  Trust me, making the other girls at her work place jealous will always be a plus for you.

Been broken up now for about 6 in a half months 
tired.gif
..It will be just a normal day for me. My good friend wants to see the vow, I told her I'd think about it. I've still yet to see the trailer for it. I think last Vday I saw some sappy movie with my ex
indifferent.gif
hahaha..

Taking her to watch "The Vow" opening night as an early gift and then "This Means War" on actual Valentines day. Still don't know what else yet, but maybe I'll make dinner at home cause she told me she's buying me a bottle of Henny XO so that'd give us an opportunity to enjoy it together

Back
Top Bottom