What college are you currently attending?

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

USC

Unversity of South Central: Where a F can get you ANYWHERE IN LIF...E
grin.gif
how are the parties?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Fordham University.

cool or no?
its a catholic school right?

Good: THE WOMEN!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bad: Bars have been getting strict on ID's, the younger women are more hesitant to go to the bars now..

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

Anyone attend Hofstra?
nerd.gif

i went to high school with a girl that was like the star softball pitcher. she liked it.
but i also heard that hofstra has the highest % of people with STD's. so double bag tight.

where you hear that at??

Yeah they have STD issues...my sister goes there...they bought it up @ Orientation since out here in NYC its been the running rumor since I was in HS (that was06) ....but highest rate of STD's? No...not true...just another exaggeration

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Anyone attend Hofstra?
nerd.gif

i went to high school with a girl that was like the star softball pitcher. she liked it.
but i also heard that hofstra has the highest % of people with STD's. so double bag tight.

where you hear that at??

Yeah they have STD issues...my sister goes there...they bought it up @ Orientation since out here in NYC its been the running rumor since I was in HS (that was 06) ....but highest rate of STD's? No...not true...just another exaggeration

Yea well I'll be transferring there this upcoming semester...I know a few ppl there already though

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by jailblazer

Originally Posted by enrique23

^ how are the parties in univ. of arizona?
thats currently on my list of colleges im applying to

pool partys are pretty dope. theres some big apartment complexes around campus, so theyd rotate whos hosting a pool party (except this year, but thats differnt topic)
just daydrink, walk around and meet randoms. theres some other NTer that has posted pics from them before, cant remember who though.
than house partys are good too, one of my friends house was in this little alley, so he never got rolled.
and also greek life is pretty big here too
if you want to party, theres always something going on any given night
as long as your relatively outgoing, your fine.

unfortunately, i dont think ill be doing much partying this year
frown.gif
That's me.

Dude basically summed it up.

OP, you from LA? if so, you might wanna visit Tucson before you come. It's a great college type town, but nothing like CA.

yeah im from l.a.
i want to experience something new, so i think it would be cool
only school that would keep me here in cali is USC

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

NYU-

pros- pretty dope school, great diversity, awesome location--NYC, need I say more
cons- wayyyyy to expensive, NYC is sometimes not "fun"

how is it not having a true campus, some of the people there told me it was kind of wack when i went to visit
how do you feel about it?

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

umich - parties
smile.gif
workload
indifferent.gif

any incoming 09ers on nt

how is it being in a big campus like that?
i took a tour there during spring break, and the weather was like 30 degrees. is it always like that?
its in my top 3 since i'd like to go to business school
It's great. I enjoy it.
laugh.gif
no it's not always like that but it does get cold and they don't cancel classes anymore.
tired.gif

I got a couple of friends at UMich, visited a couple times, its either real cold or real warm out there. But yea the campus is huge, even though ya got thoseblue buses that run every minute so there really isnt a problem of getting around. Definitely lived up to the hype especially the football games
pimp.gif

Howard University. Class of 2012

Pros: Females, Females, More Females, the male/female ratio
laugh.gif
. But nawforreal, Business School, the parties, the not so heavy workload (if you pick your teachers right), all the famous people that randomly pop up at campus, theconnections you can make.

Cons: Weather (even though i'm from here, D.C. in the winter is to cold for me), Administration, Crime (but that goes with being at a college in the city)

Overall: Best decision of my life....and to think at some point I wanted to go to George Mason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jermz101

northeastern university c/o 2010

In boston of course right? How you like the area?

whats up man?
yeah in boston. im from providence and spent alot of time in boston growing up and vowed to my family i would never go to school in boston haha but i ended upthere.
i recently heard/read that northeastern was voted best urban campus in all of america. they have done wonderful things to the campus, and they keep putting upbrand new housing/academic buildings all the time.
if you go behind columbus, the area can get kind of shady, but i've had no problems.

pros of northeastern: co-op. lol.

laugh.gif
. But naw forreal, Business School, the parties, the not so heavy workload (if you pick your teachers right), all the famous people that randomly pop up at campus, the connections you can make.

Texas > anything u just said

North carolina A&T State University.... Greensboro, NC........ Gotta admit I love A&T, in my opinion its slept on for HBCUs but we def get it in.Unfortunately I have seen way to many people succumb to the party life instead of focusing on what may be most important during college which is the networkingand the academics....

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Howard University. Class of 2012

laugh.gif
. But naw forreal, Business School, the parties, the not so heavy workload (if you pick your teachers right), all the famous people that randomly pop up at campus, the connections you can make.

Cons: Weather (even though i'm from here, D.C. in the winter is to cold for me), Administration, Crime (but that goes with being at a college in the city)

Overall: Best decision of my life....and to think at some point I wanted to go to George Mason
I Wanted To Go There So Bad...But It's Just To Expensive....

I'm Going To Indiana University Of Pennsylvania Instead...

Montgomery college...

Its a community college
grin.gif
...will be transfering to University of Marylandsoon though

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Fordham University.

cool or no?
its a catholic school right?
Yea it's Catholic, it's Jesuit school. I went to a Jesuit HS so for me it was an easy transition. I like the school and if you go tothe Bronx campus the parties are fun. Everyone gets along and stuff. Only thing that I laugh at is the area where the parties occur. People consider itdangerous. As long as you don't act and walk around soft by yourself no1 is really going to rob you. Academics is the main reason I went though.

Back
Top Bottom