What college are you currently attending?

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by raptors29

Iowa Western CC. I'm transferring to another school, so I won't be back in the fall. I can't wait until I go D1.
Do you know Sammy Emile?
Yeah, he's my teammate. You must be from Palm Beach County?

that's what's up... naw im from Polk County... met him in this summer program that we went to... great ball player
He's one of the best players I've played with and he's funny as hell. You know my roommate Shay Shine? He's from DeSoto County.

Iowa Western CC. I'm transferring to another school, so I won't be back in the fall. I can't wait until I go D1.
Do you know Sammy Emile?
Yeah, he's my teammate. You must be from Palm Beach County?

that's what's up... naw im from Polk County... met him in this summer program that we went to... great ball player
He's one of the best players I've played with and he's funny as hell. You know my roommate Shay Shine? He's from DeSoto County.

I know of Shay Shine... I don't know him personally... I think he went to Northport HS if I remember corretly... both dudes
def have D1 potential...

UC Irvine

Its coo... Going on moy 5th year though so I'm ready for a new environment...

Go Anteaters

If you love asian women then you'll walk around campus like
devil.gif

Originally Posted by yojoshh

Brianna-UCLA_30.jpg
i used to be real good friends with her bro.. played little league with him.. still hang out with him from time to time.. she's *+*!%*# hot!always has been too
devil.gif

Originally Posted by aviator8705

UC Irvine

Its coo... Going on moy 5th year though so I'm ready for a new environment...

Go Anteaters

If you love asian women then you'll walk around campus like
devil.gif
oh weawee?

university of toronto
ranked in the top 30 schools in the world
academically it's tough
fratland is pretty legit though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

I graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2006.

I was in Council Bluffs, IA (Across the river from Omaha), but never had the chance to go to Lincoln. Nebraska got a lot of cool *!+ people. CJ863, Shay wentto DeSoto.

NYU-

pros- pretty dope school, great diversity, awesome location--NYC, need I say more
cons- wayyyyy to expensive, NYC is sometimes not "fun"

Originally Posted by jailblazer

Originally Posted by enrique23

^ how are the parties in univ. of arizona?
thats currently on my list of colleges im applying to

pool partys are pretty dope. theres some big apartment complexes around campus, so theyd rotate whos hosting a pool party (except this year, but thats differnt topic)
just daydrink, walk around and meet randoms. theres some other NTer that has posted pics from them before, cant remember who though.
than house partys are good too, one of my friends house was in this little alley, so he never got rolled.
and also greek life is pretty big here too
if you want to party, theres always something going on any given night
as long as your relatively outgoing, your fine.

unfortunately, i dont think ill be doing much partying this year
frown.gif
That's me.

Dude basically summed it up.

OP, you from LA? if so, you might wanna visit Tucson before you come. It's a great college type town, but nothing like CA.

Syracuse University

Pros:
-Athletics
-60:40 women to men ratio
-Parties aren't bad.
-Lot of clubs/organizations to join.
-Home of some of the top rated programs in the nation (Newhouse, the I-School, Maxwell)

Cons:
-City is very small
-Public Transportation is downright pathetic at times
-Very liberal university (I'm right wing)
-Tuition went up again
sick.gif

-If you hate the snow, Syracuse is not the place for you.
-Not too diverse.

Other notables:
-Greek life does have an influence on campus. About 25% of the student population is Greek.
-Be prepared for a huge change if you are from a big city. Some people take longer to adjust than others.
-Most of the school is from New England, LI and NYC.

laugh.gif
I'm leaving a lot out.

syr.gif

75323_Full.jpg

5.jpg

117451-004-B993B3D3.jpg

carrierdome.jpg
3305398518_37229931ab.jpg
stadiums_syracuse.jpg

alg_lacrosse_syracuse.jpg
0414_large.jpg

ss-arizona.jpg

Mall.GIF

• The Eller College of Management McGuire Entrepreneurship program is currently the number 1 ranked undergraduate program in the country. This ranking was made by The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur Magazine.
  • The Council for Aid to Education ranked the UA 12th among public universities and 24th overall in financial support and gifts.[sup][citation needed][/sup]Campaign Arizona, an effort to raise over $1 billion USD for the school, exceeded that goal by $200 million a year earlier than projected.[sup][20][/sup]
  • The National Science Foundation ranks UA 16th among public universities, and 26th among all universities nationwide in research funding.[sup][20][/sup]
  • According to The Chronicle of Higher Education, UA is among the top 25 producers of Fulbright awards in the U.S.[sup][20][/sup]
[h3]Notable rankings[/h3]
  • The Eller College of Management's programs in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Management Information Systems, and Marketing are ranked in the nation's top 25 by U.S. News & World Report. The Masters in MIS program has been ranked in the top 5 by U.S. News & World Report since the inception of the rankings.[sup][22][/sup] It is one of three programs to have this distinction.
    • The Eller MBA program has ranked among the top 50 programs for 11 straight years by U.S. News & World Report. In 2005 the MBA program was ranked 40th by U.S. News & World Report. Forbes Magazine ranked the Eller MBA program 33rd overall for having the best Return on Investment (ROI), in its fourth biennial rankings of business schools 2005. The MBA program was ranked 24th by The Wall Street Journal's 2005 Interactive Regional Ranking.[sup][23][/sup]
  • Out of 30 accredited graduate programs in landscape architecture in the country, DesignIntelligence ranked the College's School of Landscape Architecture as the No. 1 graduate program in the western region. For 2009 the Undergraduate Program in Architecture was ranked 12th in the nation for all universities, public and private.
  • The James E. Rogers College of Law was ranked 38th nationally by U.S. News & World Report in 2008.[sup][24][/sup]
  • According to the National Academy of Sciences, the Graduate Program in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology is one of the top-rated research departments in ecology and evolutionary biology in the U.S.
  • The Systems and Industrial Engineering (SIE) Department is ranked 18th in the 'America's Best Graduate Schools 2006' by US News and World Report.
  • The analytical chemistry program at UA is ranked 4th nationally by U.S. News & World Report (2006).[sup][23][/sup]
  • The Geosciences program is ranked 7th nationally by U.S. News & World Report in 2006.[sup][23][/sup]
  • The Doctor of Pharmacy program is ranked 4th nationally by U.S. News & World Report in 2005.[sup][23][/sup]
  • The Photography program is ranked 9th nationally, also by U.S. News & World Report in 2008.
  • The Master of Fine Arts (MFA) program in Creative Writing at the University of Arizona has ranked in the top ten consistently according to U.S. News & World Report.
  • In the Philosophical Gourmet rankings of philosophy departments, the graduate program in Philosophy is ranked 13th nationally. The political philosophy program at the University of Arizona is top ranked first in the English speaking world, according to the same report.
  • Many programs in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences have ranked in the top ten in the U.S. according to Faculty Scholarly Productivity Index: Agricultural Sciences -- No. 1, Agronomy and Crop Sciences -- No. 1, Entomology -- No. 2, Botany and Plant Biology -- No. 4, Nutrition -- No. 10.
  • In its May 2009 issue, Playboy magazine ranked UA the fifth best party school in the nation (behind only the University of Miami, University of Texas at Austin, San Diego State University and University of Florida).[sup][25][/sup]

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

ss-arizona.jpg

Mall.GIF

• The Eller College of Management McGuire Entrepreneurship program is currently the number 1 ranked undergraduate program in the country. This ranking was made by The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur Magazine.
  • The Council for Aid to Education ranked the UA 12th among public universities and 24th overall in financial support and gifts.[sup][citation needed][/sup]Campaign Arizona, an effort to raise over $1 billion USD for the school, exceeded that goal by $200 million a year earlier than projected.[sup][20][/sup]
  • The National Science Foundation ranks UA 16th among public universities, and 26th among all universities nationwide in research funding.[sup][20][/sup]
  • According to The Chronicle of Higher Education, UA is among the top 25 producers of Fulbright awards in the U.S.[sup][20][/sup]
[h3]Notable rankings[/h3]
  • The Eller College of Management's programs in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Management Information Systems, and Marketing are ranked in the nation's top 25 by U.S. News & World Report. The Masters in MIS program has been ranked in the top 5 by U.S. News & World Report since the inception of the rankings.[sup][22][/sup] It is one of three programs to have this distinction.
    • The Eller MBA program has ranked among the top 50 programs for 11 straight years by U.S. News & World Report. In 2005 the MBA program was ranked 40th by U.S. News & World Report. Forbes Magazine ranked the Eller MBA program 33rd overall for having the best Return on Investment (ROI), in its fourth biennial rankings of business schools 2005. The MBA program was ranked 24th by The Wall Street Journal's 2005 Interactive Regional Ranking.[sup][23][/sup]
  • Out of 30 accredited graduate programs in landscape architecture in the country, DesignIntelligence ranked the College's School of Landscape Architecture as the No. 1 graduate program in the western region. For 2009 the Undergraduate Program in Architecture was ranked 12th in the nation for all universities, public and private.
  • The James E. Rogers College of Law was ranked 38th nationally by U.S. News & World Report in 2008.[sup][24][/sup]
  • According to the National Academy of Sciences, the Graduate Program in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology is one of the top-rated research departments in ecology and evolutionary biology in the U.S.
  • The Systems and Industrial Engineering (SIE) Department is ranked 18th in the 'America's Best Graduate Schools 2006' by US News and World Report.
  • The analytical chemistry program at UA is ranked 4th nationally by U.S. News & World Report (2006).[sup][23][/sup]
  • The Geosciences program is ranked 7th nationally by U.S. News & World Report in 2006.[sup][23][/sup]
  • The Doctor of Pharmacy program is ranked 4th nationally by U.S. News & World Report in 2005.[sup][23][/sup]
  • The Photography program is ranked 9th nationally, also by U.S. News & World Report in 2008.
  • The Master of Fine Arts (MFA) program in Creative Writing at the University of Arizona has ranked in the top ten consistently according to U.S. News & World Report.
  • In the Philosophical Gourmet rankings of philosophy departments, the graduate program in Philosophy is ranked 13th nationally. The political philosophy program at the University of Arizona is top ranked first in the English speaking world, according to the same report.
  • Many programs in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences have ranked in the top ten in the U.S. according to Faculty Scholarly Productivity Index: Agricultural Sciences -- No. 1, Agronomy and Crop Sciences -- No. 1, Entomology -- No. 2, Botany and Plant Biology -- No. 4, Nutrition -- No. 10.
  • In its May 2009 issue, Playboy magazine ranked UA the fifth best party school in the nation (behind only the University of Miami, University of Texas at Austin, San Diego State University and University of Florida).[sup][25][/sup]

lol eff all that education %$# patrick ...U of A
pimp.gif
girls get loose! U kno whats good p

edit....why didnt you come through to my party chicks was jello wrestlin haha
eek.gif

I will also be attending UCSD in fall at Thurgood Marshall College. I am a transfer student from a community college so I hope everything goes well. I hearthere is fun to be had if you put yourself out there but if you dont you will be bored.

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by yojoshh

Brianna-UCLA_30.jpg
i used to be real good friends with her bro.. played little league with him.. still hang out with him from time to time.. she's *+*!%*# hot! always has been too
devil.gif
sleepovers every night

Originally Posted by neil likes poker

I will also be attending UCSD in fall at Thurgood Marshall College. I am a transfer student from a community college so I hope everything goes well. I hear there is fun to be had if you put yourself out there but if you dont you will be bored.

Where you transferring from? I'm transferring too. I'm hoping the transition is smooth too. My brother says it isnt to bad as far as finding somethingto do. He said he also made his way to SDSU sometimes haha.

Back
Top Bottom