what you getting your chick for x-mas?

lolwut? maybe you just work for a cheap *** employer or boss. whys everything gotta be "oh she gettin the D from someone else". my boss got everyone in the office ipad2's for xmas last year and i guarantee im not cheatin with him cause i aint gay.
Aint gota to lie?lool WHo you working for Warren Buffet? 
roll.gif
 I would seriously confront you're about the iphone 5.  don't let her blind you dude who'se girl got an iphone 5

I remember when I had a gf 
tired.gif
frown.gif
It's overated dawg. **** get them yambz lil G dawg don't be a sucker and get these girls nuthin fancy. If you gona waste money get yo momz something better then yo B.

Shame how dudez get they girl some nice gift but a crap card for momy.
tired.gif

I remember when I had a gf 
tired.gif
frown.gif
It's overated dawg. **** get them yambz lil G dawg don't be a sucker and get these girls nuthin fancy. If you gona waste money get yo momz something better then yo B.

Shame how dudez get they girl some nice gift but a crap card for momy.
tired.gif
I loved her tho brah, I ******g luh'd her my ***** you don't eem kno 
ohwell.gif
 dont eem kno

lolwut? maybe you just work for a cheap *** employer or boss. whys everything gotta be "oh she gettin the D from someone else". my boss got everyone in the office ipad2's for xmas last year and i guarantee im not cheatin with him cause i aint gay.
Aint gota to lie?lool WHo you working for Warren Buffet? :rofl:  I would seriously confront you're about the iphone 5.  don't let her blind you dude who'se girl got an iphone 5

lie bout what? its an ipad. not like i said he got me a brand new car for xmas. contrary to popular belief friend, not all of us are like them "cockroaches" that you detest so much in that racebaiting thread you started. some of us have decent jobs.

^^^ dont mess that gig up ..they give us a ham.. lmao who tf eats ham

shoot... im a fat guy and i love ham. id be content with one of those hahahaha.

If it's a big ticket item, I always go for more practical gifts that we can both enjoy: vacations, furniture, etc.

This year, we'll be getting a new bed and bedroom set. Sounds boring, but grown folk know splurging on the right bed is :pimp:

If it's expensive goods like clothes or accessories, wife and I both know to leave that purchasing to our own selves.

You can really tell the difference in age in this thread. Not because of the typing ( well that too) but of the talk and the gifts. Play on tho people.

To each their own. When it comes down to it, its all about being with the fam and being happy for what you have. 8)

You can really tell the difference in age in this thread. Not because of the typing ( well that too) but of the talk and the gifts. Play on tho people.
To each their own. When it comes down to it, its all about being with the fam and being happy for what you have.
glasses.gif
Yeah 2 months from now these dudez who tried to keep they girls with gifts  will be makinz the samez topic we see in genereal forum. "my girl left me for a real dude please help me" haha. chumpz

f%^&8 that too why do i need to promise you anything .. you not promising me ish but you will still be around as long as i continue to spend $$ & get you jewelry
can i get a promise jesus piece from LAX or BEN

idk if i agree.. but repped for that laugh you provided at the end.

I would check her about the "boss giving a iphone 5," those are not given up like ice water. May be cheating on you dawg.
shes a producer and the company we work for  always upgrades their phones,

some people actually have careers DAWG...
laugh.gif

also the jewelry thing i got my chick a ring cuz shes prolly spent 10X that amount on me, plus she kinda means something to me..

i also dont know what to get moms, i asked what she wanted she said a perfume, i asked what kind, she said burberry, and i asked ok which one mom, she said i dunno what its called

i just know theres a small box and a big box 
laugh.gif

i got her a camera for thanksgiving since she lost her other one, i dont know about yall but i also get people in my life stuff during the year..

I would check her about the "boss giving a iphone 5," those are not given up like ice water. May be cheating on you dawg.

some people actually have careers DAWG...:lol:

also the jewelry thing i got my chick a ring cuz shes prolly spent 10X that amount on me, plus she kinda means something to me..

i also dont know what to get moms, i asked what she wanted she said a perfume, i asked what kind, she said burberry, and i asked ok which one mom, she said i dunno what its called

i just know theres a small box and a big box :lol:

i got her a camera for thanksgiving since she lost her other one, i dont know about yall but i also get people in my life stuff during the year..

hes trolling you.

some people actually have careers DAWG...
laugh.gif

i just know theres a small box and a big box 
laugh.gif

How you gona get your mother a perfume while yo girl gets a ring? the nerve of dawgs treating people better then they momas.

Gucci gym shoes, ugg boots and shes been hinting at one of those phone cases that charge the phone. Her b day is on the 12th too so ill jus give her one that day

Back
Top Bottom