When was the last time you cried?

When I saw Optimus Prime die in Transformers 2 in IMAX. My jaw dropped and my heart stopped.

Everyday, going through some serious stuff and need help. Just dont know where to go or how to go about it. Been trying to do it on my own and have continued to fall on my face.

Like a week ago when I left my parent's house for Christmas. Two days before I left I called Westjet to book my hedgehog a spot on my flight and they informed me that pets aren't allowed to fly between Dec. 21st and Jan. 6th so I had to leave him with my parents until he could come out when my dad is here next on business. I picked him (hedgie) up to say goodbye and he was being an a-hole because I woke him up but then I started crying and he came out of his ball looking all concerned and nuzzled into my hand and face. Then I lost it lol. 

I rarely cry out of sadness. If I do cry it's almost always out of anger. However, every time I see the bf after being apart for more than like a day I feel like crying out of happiness lol it makes me feel like a douche but he just makes me so damn happy. 
laugh.gif

The one exception to my not crying out of sadness is every single time (50+) that I read the Harry Potter series, as soon as Sirius goes down, I shed tears, and then in the last book I sob through Snape's whole chapter. 
indifferent.gif
x
laugh.gif
 @ myself

Couple months ago when I had to get a nerve block in my spine..It's basically an epideral but with a bigger needle..They miscalculated how much IV medicine to give me so I wouldn't feel it, they didnt give me enough so I felt every second of it..Hurt so damn bad..

In IMAX for Transformers 2 when it came out. The scene when Optimus Prime fought with his all and ended up dying: i lost it.

Last edited:
Hmmm the last scene of Warrior had me tearing up...... :frown:

and something with my ex... f yall

Last edited by a moderator:
'07, Uncle passed away. I predict I might in a week when I finally meet my new nephew who is already a year and doesnt know his uncle who EVERYONE says looks just like me. I'm excited

son just bumped a year old thread to tell us he cried during Transformers
LMAO!! YO!! you might see a lot of that. Havent been on in MONTHS and just recently got my account back. Tryna get back into the swing of things and picking up where I left off. Its working right?...RIGHT?!?

I knew it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom