Which J's are you waiting to be retroed so you can get OUT of the shoe game?

I'm close to finishing. The only "must-haves" left are the White Cement IV's and Olympic VI's. Those are the only ones that I have to get. 

Some of u might be laughing, but for me it will be
With the 22 and 23, because i had no money
To afford them back then.
So then my aj 1 to 23 collection would be complete.

Originally Posted by old school 95

I'll retire the day jb releases quality on point retroes, identical to the OG's

Haha looks you'll be in the game forever
smile.gif

I will be out of the AJ XI game once the Columbia's retro since they are the only colorway I need to complete the series minus the Anniversary XI's.

I think all of my wishes have pretty much come true in the past year and continue to come true here in 2012.... BOTH Wht and Blk cement III and IV.... Concords... Olympic VI.... Obsidian XII.... Chicago X how much complaining can we really do?

im not getting out any time soon. and everyone else knows they arent either. chicago 10s are my favorite pair of jordans and i got 3 pairs when they released in january haha

I'm not looking to get out of the hobby at all, but I would certainly like to see the White/Sport Blue (aka September Blue) Air Jordan VI release at some point.

aj6_wht_sept-4.jpg

feel like i'll never leave with new stuff and re-retros comin out like hot cakes

There are a few J's that have eluded me but if I had to chose just one pair and be done with it.......definitely the Bred XI's.

This is the only basketball shoe, along with Nike AIR more Uptempos, that gives me a nostalgic tingle.
ojnp7a.jpg

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

Knowing me i will never quit  i'll just take breaks from time to time but when shoes release that i wanted ever since my childhood i can't help but grab a pair

I'll probably take a break once the bred 11s and fire red 3s drop again but pop back up sporadically.

Black Cement IV's on Black Friday will probably be my last. I've stopped collecting for a good 6 years. Just been copping on the ones I've wanted again recently. I'd be content with the Black IV's, but like MJ did during his first retirement, leave that door open for a possibility of returning. 
roll.gif

It's always one damn release that has me coming back.

Back
Top Bottom