Why are basketball shorts so goddamn long?

For reals *@%??? Kobe shorts are way too damn long. Dont make a small and a damn medium doesnt fit unless i roll em up like a girl

Yeah, I hate it. I like some Jordan shorts because they're like a mix between cargo/basketball shorts and I have enough pockets to hold everything. Problemis the sizing. I'm 5'9" and the medium is ok, but still big. And they don't shrink since they're not usually cotton. I tend to roll thetop of the waistband down and they fit nicely. Other ones like Kobe and Lebron I can just buy a small and it fits fine.

B00008BUQV.01-A2OS1Y72HGJYGC.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Best Bbbal shorts I ever had. They were called the Nike BackCourt short. Used to cop the Pro and College teams on sale for like $10 during F&F. Got like 6pairs that I still rock. lol

btw i'm a chubby 5'8 dude and size XL fit perfectly in them but now.....

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

fab.jpg

The funny thing with those is that they're not that big - at the time people thought their shorts were ridiculous. I have a pair and they're about2" above my knees.

im starting to wear running shorts for bball now cause of this.

or tennis shorts.

the last pair of nike/jordan shorts i bought... ended up just being for casual wear or for lounging.

even the jerseys sizes arent the same... a Medium these days is an XL 5 years ago.

i agree shorts now are OD long... they need to be by the knee or slightly above it and not 3 inches past the knee...

bump, so I won't start any new thread. any need for shorter bball shorts. I was checking out the Elite shorts, omg those shorts are long. 

Back
Top Bottom