Cuz we broke up son!

$%#* kinda question is this?!

Somebody catchin feelings!
roll.gif

Simp...
th5e916e47699492968e5af.gif

And plus, "Cuz we broke up son!" doesnt explain how and why you guys broke up
indifferent.gif

She never told me. I used my talents and guessed.. The relationship was getting old and my dreams didn't mean so much to either of us. We both moved on. I just wonder from time to time how easy it was for her to move on

Had way to many issues with my sons mother. Never really gave the new lady a fair shot, treated her like crap even when she treated me like gold. To this day I kick myself for being the way I was to her. She deserves better and she got me at my lowest point. Worst part is she always said when I got my mind right she would welcome me back with open arms. Fast forward a year, I have gotten back to being my normal self, even better, and now she is in a committed relationship with a dude who just proposed to her. Sounds like a bad movie of the week but its true. And not a day goes by that I don't think about her and what could have been.

Its gotten a little better with time but it still eats at me.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Had way to many issues with my sons mother. Never really gave the new lady a fair shot, treated her like crap even when she treated me like gold. To this day I kick myself for being the way I was to her. She deserves better and she got me at my lowest point. Worst part is she always said when I got my mind right she would welcome me back with open arms. Fast forward a year, I have gotten back to being my normal self, even better, and now she is in a committed relationship with a dude who just proposed to her. Sounds like a bad movie of the week but its true. And not a day goes by that I don't think about her and what could have been.

Its gotten a little better with time but it still eats at me.

wow, same thing with me. We were together at my worst and I wasn't fully focused on her and wa involved in calling up other females most of the time. She won't even be friends with me. She probably hates my guts. It's weird because she said she would never be like that.. Idk, I guess everything happens for a reason its time for me to focus on whats really important in my life.

We were in high school when we got together. The first girl I've ever been with. We had little problems here and there until her parents decided to move away to a further city. Keep in mind I couldn't drive so I entered simp mode and wanted to be with her cause that's that stage where I wanted to be together forever. With that distance, we could only talk on the phone which kept on for about a month. And out of nowhere, I find out that she got with another dude about 3 weeks in the month while we were still talkin on the phone....her being all corny and $%@#. Left me heartbroken and took a little around a year to completely get over HER only. The situation on the other hand.......$#&^ her for that.

Damn. This is when its the roughest for me. About a week ago I made a post about why me and her couldn't work out, and I still feel like it applies. Only thing is now I miss the good things about her
30t6p3b.gif
I know its only b/c I've been pretty much isolated all week by myself and my mind/ heart is getting lonely. This is how the cycle ALWAYS starts back. I miss certain things about her and end up kicking it with her again, then realize why it can't work out, only to go through the process of telling her again that things aren't working out. Which is tough for me everytime. We've had that conversation about 3 times, not including 2 actual breakups. All initiated by me. She's a good person and she doesn't do anything wrong, which is why I kept contacting her, its just that we never "clicked", like I feel like we should have. NT fam help your boy out. I need to schedule lunch with another chick to take my mind off of her.

two summers ago, he slept with one of his co-workers for three months. after that girl got herself a boyfriend, my ex and i were fine for a good month. suddenly this trainee from his summer job (he was 20 while she was 15
sick.gif
) used her depression to have her way with him. i knew that their close friendship wasn't normal; yet, he kept denying any form of inappropriate gestures with her. after keeping it a secret from me for two weeks, he finally confirmed that they messed around a few times.
mad.gif

major trust issues ensued and sadly enough, i'm still not over it.
30t6p3b.gif
it still pisses me off to this day.

almost three years of my life down the drain.
frown.gif

just from reading through some of the responses in here i've noticed a lot of people saying "X years of my life wasted". i obviously can't comment to what happened in your relationships, but personally i feel like i learned more about myself than having this feeling of wasted time. im sure if a lot of you go back and think about it there's probably things you learned about yourselves too.

glass half full.

I really wanted to marry this girl (2 Years). I treated her right and I thought she was happy. She said she wasn't in love with me anymore. She said she only kissed a guy...but we know what that "really" means. I'm still not over it..I still love her. Its been some tough nights. She still calls which confuses me. You don't want me but you wanna still wanna contact me. Im not a happy individual right now but things are getting better.

been together for a year+... i tried my best but towards the end i really didnt give a +*##.. i wouldnt pick up the phone or lie about where i was (wasnt cheating just out with the boys)

she found another guy to make her happy like 2 weeks before she broke up with me saying she doesnt love me no more... blind sided me

its weird how all of a sudden it happened but i guess its my fault

i miss her dearly and now sure how to win her back

#feelsbatman

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

two summers ago, he slept with one of his co-workers for three months. after that girl got herself a boyfriend, my ex and i were fine for a good month. suddenly this trainee from his summer job (he was 20 while she was 15
sick.gif
) used her depression to have her way with him. i knew that their close friendship wasn't normal; yet, he kept denying any form of inappropriate gestures with her. after keeping it a secret from me for two weeks, he finally confirmed that they messed around a few times.
mad.gif

major trust issues ensued and sadly enough, i'm still not over it.
30t6p3b.gif
it still pisses me off to this day.

almost three years of my life down the drain.
frown.gif

i'm sorry to call you out on this, but why the hell would you stay with dude after he pushed some other girl against the wall and did the nasty?
Thats the illest learning experience right there.  Hopefully you understand that if you choose to keep your guard up too much because you've been hurt in the past, you might lose something good in the future.  It's a vicious cycle when you get played...then you end up playing yourself.

Shawty had trusty issues and stay accusing me of flirting,liking,smashing other !#!!!$. Ive never lied to her but it was kinda my fault cause I felt I was too honest with her and told her alotta things that I should not have(goin through this same bs with my current grl)..she broke up with me and we were on a "break" until she found sum1 else that made her happy. Dont really regret it but we were both really immature at the time..

dated for a month or so.. had to do it, she was immature, and i didn't wanted the break her heart further down the "relationship"

Ended up breaking up with her and she was heartbroken.. we started talking again now and she's supposed to come over soon but she might fake..

Dunno how this will end but hope it ends well lol

Long distance and lack of communication (mostly on my part)

feels like it's 3.5 years of my life down the drain

Spoiler [+]
someone please put up a "i know that feel bro" pic
frown.gif

We stopped talking. But she hits me up every now and then like everythings normal. So im not sure if we're broken up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Lack of intimacy but we made up this week so it's all good. Her FIRST TIME, was earlier this week and she can't get ENOUGH now.
I'm drained seriously.

laugh.gif
 my man just got his Golden Wings
laugh.gif
 i remember those days
pimp.gif

we actually just broke up two days ago.
today was the first day i haven't received a call/txt from her in literally 4 years (college relationship).

Loved this girl to death too but had major issues when it came to religion and family; issues that put pressure on me in a bad way.

i expressed these problems as being a road-block to commitment, but she just stood by me, telling me we could work through it, never doing me wrong. 

ended up not treating her as a major priority etc on purpose to kill the love.

literally felt like dirt when i was sitting there watching her cry, telling me "she doesn't deserve this," knowing she's right.

sigh... i know i did the right thing but it feels so $@+$$! losing her 
tired.gif

had no one/didn't want anyone to talk about it with either so this thread helped. nice one op.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Lack of intimacy but we made up this week so it's all good. Her FIRST TIME, was earlier this week and she can't get ENOUGH now.
I'm drained seriously.

laugh.gif
 my man just got his Golden Wings
laugh.gif
 i remember those days
pimp.gif
3 Hours then another 45mins in the AM got home at like 5-6am the other night. 

damn that takes me back way back walking to the crib tired almost dead when the sun rising
laugh.gif
 time to lay the pimp hand down true story if you just popped her if you dont take care of bizness she will find somebody who will tread carefully bro i been there. 

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Long distance and lack of communication (mostly on my part)

feels like it's 3.5 years of my life down the drain

Spoiler [+]
someone please put up a "i know that feel bro" pic
frown.gif

To you and every other NTr who said "all those years wasted" I have a question:
Did you seriously lose xx years of your life or do you realize a relationship is an extremely small aspect of your actual life?

You gain new experiences and knowledge every day of those 3.5 years and you're gonna say it was wasted because you didnt throw a ring on old lady?

I just can't imagine putting so much emphasis on a female that once I'm not with her anymore, those years are considered wasted??
sick.gif

Man...this B still calls me and texts me and its been 4 months without me saying a word to her. 

we split cuz she was just acting funny (talking to me like she lost her damn mind) i just couldnt do that

but the worst was the stuff she did afterwards 
30t6p3b.gif

heard she did 3 dudes one day
sick.gif
 ....no telling the body count...

Back
Top Bottom