Why is everyone getting butt-hurt over new join dates.

All the "Misc talk" on here is corny. Dudes think they're cool spamming those memes...leave that **** on that board.
Thread needs more Foambz and Yoambz.
Touché.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm not a fan of that either. As much as I detest that it's become regular NT slang...at least it started here and isn't lingo from another spot.

Last edited:
Nah.

Nonsense threads popping up in General isn't anything new...I don't think there was a noticeable spike after ninjahood went on his crusade. The first couple days or so there were some forced threads (mostly made by ninja) but, for the most part, I'd say General was more livelier and less stagnant after he went on his rant. For whatever reason, it seemed to "wake up" General. Some TAN regulars might not wanna hear that but this **** was definitely moving. *shrugs*

That was like a month or two ago anyway so it really has nothing to do with what's been going on recently. ****** are definitely taking advantage of the no monthly approvals/post limit and going ham with it. Dudes get suspended/banned/flamed and come back right away trolling on new SN's. Coward *** boys creating new accounts just to say things they would never have said on their regular SN's. It's become more rampant now than at any other time since we made the switch to Huddler.

To go back on ninjahood, he went about his crusade the wrong way but a lot of what he made an attempt to convey was true. I'm an advocate of keeping TAN open but some dudes use that thread for everything and there's been certain topics of discussion that have been wasted in there. I'd rather keep that thread open but cats just gotta find that balance...it's not that hard to do.
General was moving along and more interesting topics were popping up that would have otherwise been lost in a flood of freepost and memes.The major problem is cats coming from wastelands like Body Building Misc and Reddit and they aren't here for Niketalk as a whole just general and TAN that my friend is more troublesome than anything.

everytime my named is typed i receive an email and text to all 35 of my devices, 

guys you know how serious those green thumbs were to me i mean at one point i had more of those than posts 
laugh.gif

guys thats enough internet for today shut down the computer leave your dungeons and go watch golden girls with your moms.

guys thats enough internet for today shut down the computer leave your dungeons and go watch golden girls with your moms.

Says the guy who spent only god knows how much time online creating multiple ghost accounts only to rep himself over 600 times in less than a week.

Last edited:
everytime my named is typed i receive an email and text to all 35 of my devices, 

guys you know how serious those green thumbs were to me i mean at one point i had more of those than posts 
laugh.gif

ibjXEQ64xrqBlE.gif

It's only gotten worse after ninjahood's pointless crusade against thread about nothing. There's been a bunch of nonsense threads popping up that don't at all need to be full on threads. "Someone scuffed me shoe today, what should I do :wow: ?", "I dropped my pencil on the floor and it rolled on the ground, should i pick it up :wow: ?" (just examples)

Nah.

Nonsense threads popping up in General isn't anything new...I don't think there was a noticeable spike after ninjahood went on his crusade. The first couple days or so there were some forced threads (mostly made by ninja) but, for the most part, I'd say General was more livelier and less stagnant after he went on his rant. For whatever reason, it seemed to "wake up" General. Some TAN regulars might not wanna hear that but this **** was definitely moving. *shrugs*
That was like a month or two ago anyway so it really has nothing to do with what's been going on recently. ****** are definitely taking advantage of the no monthly approvals/post limit and going ham with it. Dudes get suspended/banned/flamed and come back right away trolling on new SN's. Coward *** boys creating new accounts just to say things they would never have said on their regular SN's. It's become more rampant now than at any other time since we made the switch to Huddler.
To go back on ninjahood, he went about his crusade the wrong way but a lot of what he made an attempt to convey was true. I'm an advocate of keeping TAN open but some dudes use that thread for everything and there's been certain topics of discussion that have been wasted in there. I'd rather keep that thread open but cats just gotta find that balance...it's not that hard to do.

A lot of that is true, but for the most part, what he was crusading against, wasn't at all what was happening. That thread is pretty much for the little things, not deep detailed stuff, not a cesspool mix of twitter/facebook/ like people tried to make it out to be. If there's a lot of details about something, more than likely a separate thread was created for it, or in the relative forums (NBA/NFL season threads, newest album discussions, etc). There were no discussions in thread about nothing talking about Cruel Summer or Life Is Good, etc etc, but if someone mentioned they listened to one of those, there should have been nothing wrong with that. Now maybe the posting of a bunch of music vids and songs blurred the lines of what his point was, but not much else should have caused an uproar. During that time TAN was inactive, people a lot of people would would have posted major discussion type things just used better discretion when making threads, which seemed to be magnified by the influx pro/anti-TAN threads, along with the majority of ninjahood's threads. Besides a small % of the threads he made that week, the majority of the threads he made were the exact types he thought he was against in TAN. It's almost as if he watched the national news for 30 minutes, wrote everything down, and proceeded to make multiple threads about those topics. I posted in TAN maybe 10 times in the whole month of October, so not sure how TAN was destroying da fabric of NT's swag or whatever. Seemed to me like vendetta >>>>> TAN being an actual problem.

All the "Misc talk" on here is corny. Dudes think they're cool spamming those memes...leave that **** on that board.
Thread needs more Foambz and Yoambz.
Touché.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm not a fan of that either. As much as I detest that it's become regular NT slang...at least it started here and isn't lingo from another spot.
Stop reading my mind, I feel the same way. Never cared for the dambs, and all the misc bro talk is tiring too. Nothing against the site and their members, they do their thing so more power to them, but if I wanted to be on misc, I'd be on misc.

A lot of that is true, but for the most part, what he was crusading against, wasn't at all what was happening. That thread is pretty much for the little things, not deep detailed stuff, not a cesspool mix of twitter/facebook/ like people tried to make it out to be. If there's a lot of details about something, more than likely a separate thread was created for it, or in the relative forums (NBA/NFL season threads, newest album discussions, etc). There were no discussions in thread about nothing talking about Cruel Summer or Life Is Good, etc etc, but if someone mentioned they listened to one of those, there should have been nothing wrong with that. Now maybe the posting of a bunch of music vids and songs blurred the lines of what his point was, but not much else should have caused an uproar. During that time TAN was inactive, people a lot of people would would have posted major discussion type things just used better discretion when making threads, which seemed to be magnified by the influx pro/anti-TAN threads, along with the majority of ninjahood's threads. Besides a small % of the threads he made that week, the majority of the threads he made were the exact types he thought he was against in TAN. It's almost as if he watched the national news for 30 minutes, wrote everything down, and proceeded to make multiple threads about those topics. I posted in TAN maybe 10 times in the whole month of October, so not sure how TAN was destroying da fabric of NT's swag or whatever. Seemed to me like vendetta >>>>> TAN being an actual problem.
Yeah, I can see you didn't visit TAN much recently.
laugh.gif

Meth was just in there a few days ago warning dudes AGAIN not to use the thread as a replacement for the entire board. He had like 5-7 posts talking about it. 

You're right about it mostly being for the little things and not deep stuff (which should always be the purpose for it)...problem was there was still a few cats using it like Twitter/Facebook and it was enough that Meth felt like he had to speak on it.
Stop reading my mind, I feel the same way.
Not surprised. We're usually on the same wavelength on most things.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My join date is off by 4 years. I really joined in 2000 but somehow it all got messed up years ago when we moved to yuku.:smh:

My join date is off by 4 years. I really joined in 2000 but somehow it all got messed up years ago when we moved to yuku.
mean.gif
I lost my account in the switch. I originally joined in 2009. I now have a new account.

Back
Top Bottom