Will the cops do anything about my neighbor?

il

He smokes pot occasionally and the scent comes through my window. If i call the cops during one of his sessions, will they charge him?

He smokes pot occasionally and the scent comes through my window. If i call the cops during one of his sessions, will they charge him?

I'm not sure...I believe that if he's in his house it's private property and they can't bust him for it without a warrant

but I'm no lawyer so don't really take what I say to heart 
laugh.gif

edit: 
indifferent.gif
 btw

I'm not sure...I believe that if he's in his house it's private property and they can't bust him for it without a warrant

but I'm no lawyer so don't really take what I say to heart 
laugh.gif

edit: 
indifferent.gif
 btw

Why not just talk to your neighbour in person, most bud smokers are personable and open to reason especially because they get enough grief being high in places other than their homes.

Why not just talk to your neighbour in person, most bud smokers are personable and open to reason especially because they get enough grief being high in places other than their homes.

If i was willing to talk to him, i wouldn't ask you guys. I don't want him having a vendetta, deeboing my packages. I rather keep it anonymous. He smokes in his place with the window open so i'm not sure if they can charge him since it's private property.

If i was willing to talk to him, i wouldn't ask you guys. I don't want him having a vendetta, deeboing my packages. I rather keep it anonymous. He smokes in his place with the window open so i'm not sure if they can charge him since it's private property.

Back
Top Bottom