Working on a new project, check out the progress...

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by Genius44

This is not being a sneakerhead. This is being a herb. Buy kicks and wear them. You get nothing from having a pair of sneakers sit in your closet. Rock them in the rain. Play ball in them. Wear them. Don't be such a herb. When the highlight of your life is a pair of sneakers, you are a herb.
hey GENIUS, u fall in the same category as Brandon3000..scroll up if ur lost..quick question, did u eat out of the same corn flake bowl this morning as brandon3000??
sick.gif
roll.gif
u r wrong dude. Genius44

When you love Jordans, you're afraid to spend money on food and everyday necessities in order to save for a pair of Air Jordans that you really want.

When you purchased 2 pair and hide one of the just so your girl wont find out you haven't kicked your addiction

OP, YNS!

I can't relate fam, maybe when i was a teenager growin up but c'mon...they're JUST SHOES.
Most of the stuff you provided are traits of a Hypebeast and an insecure person.

And you must not be networking or on top of your game if you have to ask someone where they got their shoes from.
Most of the heat you see, were released years ago, or at a sneaker boutique in your city...c'mon fam.

And you must not know how Footlockers/Footaction/Champs/Finishline work, just because you know about sneakers, dont make you a good worker.
You have to know how to sell products to people, and know more about Nike/Adidas, Basketball/Running than just Jordans.

I understand your love for Jordans and sneakers but most of it is definitely OD!
But in my younger days i would save Lunch money, not go to the movies, and play cards just to save up for Jordans.
Hide them in the backyard knowing my parents would trip seeing another pair coming in.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

OP, YNS!

I can't relate fam, maybe when i was a teenager growin up but c'mon...they're JUST SHOES.
Most of the stuff you provided are traits of a Hypebeast and an insecure person.

And you must not be networking or on top of your game if you have to ask someone where they got their shoes from.
Most of the heat you see, were released years ago, or at a sneaker boutique in your city...c'mon fam.

And you must not know how Footlockers/Footaction/Champs/Finishline work, just because you know about sneakers, dont make you a good worker.
You have to know how to sell products to people, and know more about Nike/Adidas, Basketball/Running than just Jordans.

I understand your love for Jordans and sneakers but most of it is definitely OD!
But in my younger days i would save Lunch money, not go to the movies, and play cards just to save up for Jordans.
Hide them in the backyard knowing my parents would trip seeing another pair coming in.

do u eat corn flakes also?
roll.gif
browse this thread if ur lost..

Some of the things listed are straight up dumb and sad. I mean, do you really take off your shoes and walk in your socks through the rain? Where they do thatat?

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

OP, YNS!

do u eat corn flakes also?
roll.gif
browse this thread if ur lost..
Frosted Flakes please.
I can agree to a certain point, but the majority of it is lame.
Sneakerhead SIMP at it's finest.

If you don't understand how goofy, and childish the list is, browse the WEBSITE if ur lost...

Lol soo true except for the GF statement, You are comparing a person to a sneaker. Also I always check the weather before I leave the house! LOL

Yo wanna go to the movies and party tonight? "Nah ill pass dog I gotta clean my sneakers and reorganize them". Thanks for the invite though.

Back
Top Bottom