You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Pouring out a whole bowl if cereal only to find out the milk went bad
frown.gif
better pour some water on that ****. 

When you put a soda in the freezer and you wait till it unthaws

And you see that big *** pieces of ice on the middle of the bottle diluting the soda

Last edited:
The fact that I can't eem hoop around the way without ****** saying I look like Ice JJ Fish...>: :stoneface:

Not even :lol: I'm around the same complexion as dude, but it's def. a reach. It'll die down once my hair grows back to where I want it..never cutting it again either.

:lol: to you it's definitely a reach but to others you probably look damn near identical :lol:

Instagram makes just about every picture I take with or upload with my Galaxy Note 3 look pixelated. Even un-checking use high-quality image processing (supposedly a fix for this stupid issue) doesn't do jack to make the quality at least near what it is on the phone. Annoying issue heh.

The local college folks who
A) Cross the street acting like they dont have a care in the world during rush hr traffic smh
B) Ride their bicycles slow as **** on the road when Im tryna get somewhere important on time

B also applies to fiends/crackhead on those slow *** scooters
right before they crossed the street they pressing the non-working button at the crosswalk nonstop to make light change quicker..like their day is more important then everyone else's so all cars must stop so they can go about their day..

Not even :lol: I'm around the same complexion as dude, but it's def. a reach. It'll die down once my hair grows back to where I want it..never cutting it again either.

I was roasting someone last week and they called me IceJJfish Sr. lmfao...I had to stop and laugh at that one...although I look nothing like him that was funny

I bought some waffles the other day.. i never have waffles at my house so i was excited

I went to have a couple today and didnt have any maple syrup. like 9/10 times ill have syrup, but not today :smh:

Last edited:
When I call customer service and the reps are rude :smh: ....how can you be rude when the calls are being recorded :smh:

-When someone buys warm beer, when we are clearly going to drink it somewhere without a fridge.

-Watching people who know they owe you money, spend like crazy right in front of you. Happens way too much in college.

people say youre always serious. wtf would a straight face be then? aint walking around with a permanent joker face foh

Back
Top Bottom