Your first love

carbine

Banned
If you had the chance and knew your relationship would work out this time, would you get back with them?

Yup
tired.gif

Man... I don't even know who my first love was man. The last one has made me rethink everything I ever thought about love. The next one might do the same. I thought I loved a chick before I LOVED my ex, by now I don't. Nomsaying? #@%+$ crazy hen you fall in deep... So assuming my first real love was the last chick... I still don't have an answer
laugh.gif
. As long as she's her and I'm me, it would never work. And i wouldn't have loved her if she different. So the question is paradoxical to me.
ohwell.gif

My first love was in the 7th grade....bad little puerto rican girl changed my life like Marla Singer.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Man... I don't even know who my first love was man. The last one has made me rethink everything I ever thought about love. The next one might do the same. I thought I loved a chick before I LOVED my ex, by now I don't. Nomsaying? #@%+$ crazy hen you fall in deep... So assuming my first real love was the last chick... I still don't have an answer
laugh.gif
. As long as she's her and I'm me, it would never work. And i wouldn't have loved her if she different. So the question is paradoxical to me.
ohwell.gif
damn that confused me
laugh.gif
, love'll do that too ya though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Perhaps happening over the summer.

idk. we'll see.

Back story? If not its cool

I went from never seeing mine for the past three years to seeing her nearly every day. All this stuff I forgot about is now coming back and I'd be lying if I said a big part of me didn't want her back. Then I'm listening to the radio and five songs in a row remind me of her. I was like damnit I just turned that !%!$ off. But for real I had to hold back getting all choked up.
tired.gif

Its only been a year since we broke up, So Yeah.

but, it's highly unlikely, communication is non-existent.

Damn a lot of yes answers in this thread. What is it about that first chick?
I wont even front mine isnt a dime, she isnt even perfect, but theres just something about her... When I think about it, Id probably drop my girl right now in a second for her

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Perhaps happening over the summer.

idk. we'll see.

Back story? If not its cool

I went from never seeing mine for the past three years to seeing her nearly every day. All this stuff I forgot about is now coming back and I'd be lying if I said a big part of me didn't want her back. Then I'm listening to the radio and five songs in a row remind me of her. I was like damnit I just turned that !%!$ off. But for real I had to hold back getting all choked up.
tired.gif
basically:
-went to a party of a friends.
-i was greeted with half/half margaritas upon entering, after having a couple beers. in regular cups, not them small jawns.
-started dancing with girls, chillin. then i black out.
-woke up in the morning to the ex blowing up my phone, like 'we need to talk'. she tells me her friends found me in dude's basement hooking up with some chick on top of the washing machine. and took pictures to show her. (
smh.gif
)

we've talked a couple times, and i told her i still got them feelings. she said she does too, in a sideways way. but she said she was too shook about it maybe happening before and again in the future. said she would think it over, but the way i see it, if she wasn't willing to forgive then, i doubt she'd be willing to now.

in short, im not counting out it. but if she says yes, i won't say no.

i was never with my first love.. and it's been forever since i saw her. she came back into my life recently though.. i'd love if we could happen.. but eh
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i was never with my first love.. and it's been forever since i saw her. she came back into my life recently though.. i'd love if we could happen.. but eh
ohwell.gif
yeah prolly wont happen for me either. but just thinking about her i get that feeling you know? +@@+ i dont even get that with my girl im just with her for constant box it seems

Originally Posted by carbine

Damn a lot of yes answers in this thread. What is it about that first chick?
I wont even front mine isnt a dime, she isnt even perfect, but theres just something about her... When I think about it, Id probably drop my girl right now in a second for her
I Can't explain it, to be honest.

I honestly think it'll take for me to love again, to COMPLETELY be over her & even when that happens, I don't think my next will top my first love.

Back
Top Bottom