Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

mine squeak after a month
happy.gif
i think im putting too much pressure on my toes so i get callouses everytime i play, either that or the shoe is really too small.

mine squeak after a month
happy.gif
i think im putting too much pressure on my toes so i get callouses everytime i play, either that or the shoe is really too small.

^ if you're aren't on your toes, you aren't playing hard enough. everyone puts a lot of pressure on their toes when they ball so it's normal for bball players to develop callouses there. especially underneath your big toe. using socks designed for bball may help you.

^ if you're aren't on your toes, you aren't playing hard enough. everyone puts a lot of pressure on their toes when they ball so it's normal for bball players to develop callouses there. especially underneath your big toe. using socks designed for bball may help you.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Exactly, play on your toes, play hard. They can squeak and give maximum traction even on the first game as long as you apply a lot of pressure. 
As cbfpunch advised, ALWAYS use bball specific socks. Don't rely on the thickness or the cushion that some ordinary socks have. It's the materials and the construction that matter. Avoid getting socks with more than 35% cotton since it's the main reason for blisters and friction due to moisture buildup.

Exactly, play on your toes, play hard. They can squeak and give maximum traction even on the first game as long as you apply a lot of pressure. 
As cbfpunch advised, ALWAYS use bball specific socks. Don't rely on the thickness or the cushion that some ordinary socks have. It's the materials and the construction that matter. Avoid getting socks with more than 35% cotton since it's the main reason for blisters and friction due to moisture buildup.

Originally Posted by Gggggas

loooool
laugh.gif
 i wear hanes socks, the quarter ones that say cushioned haha.  cant find nike elites in canada, and double socking makes shoe too tight.  know similar types?

Originally Posted by Gggggas

loooool
laugh.gif
 i wear hanes socks, the quarter ones that say cushioned haha.  cant find nike elites in canada, and double socking makes shoe too tight.  know similar types?

wear a thin inner sock then a thicker outter sock that's what i do....
those champs no shows are my inners then elites or a thicker sock for outter

Originally Posted by DNeou20

That's a great combo. Thinner sock inside , thicker sock outside. I use to blend elites with NBA or just thinner low cut socks.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

That's a great combo. Thinner sock inside , thicker sock outside. I use to blend elites with NBA or just thinner low cut socks.

Nike Dri-fit quarters will do perfect for the VIs! Personally, I think wearing low cut shoes with crew socks on the court looks stupid.

Nike Dri-fit quarters will do perfect for the VIs! Personally, I think wearing low cut shoes with crew socks on the court looks stupid.

^ yeah it looks too much like soccer player. anyway how do elites cushion your feet? is it jtts a thicker sock at the toe and heel part or is there some type of cushion? may cop the kobe one to match my del sols

^ yeah it looks too much like soccer player. anyway how do elites cushion your feet? is it jtts a thicker sock at the toe and heel part or is there some type of cushion? may cop the kobe one to match my del sols

older elites> currents.... i feel like these elites fit loose for a little while but after a few washes they should be good.
but yeah they're moreso cushioned on teh forefoot and heel

older elites> currents.... i feel like these elites fit loose for a little while but after a few washes they should be good.
but yeah they're moreso cushioned on teh forefoot and heel

Ok so i got my first pair of Kobes ever. I was a able to swoop up a pair of all-star vi's for a little over retail so I figured what the hell. I love the toe box as my fee are a little wide. Most of all I love the weight but the question I had was I usually wear a 10.5 and feel like an 11 was more comfy. I wore em all day today and was very happy, just need to ball in em though. I'm looking to swoop up another pair to hoop in though. What sizes are y'all going with? True or half size bigger?

Back
Top Bottom