People with anxiety or panic attacks ....

for the first go around i switched the green for the synthetic for some reasons and after months of going hard on it went thru psychosis.. hearing voices seeing people and feeling like im arnold in total recall or jim in trueman show. And so much other stuff happen. After i was good , a year later decided to do the green and everything was good for 7 months until it hit me again, but i do remember i didnt sleep the night before, stress at work , a injury in the leg. But it was a 3 week process to hit me and wen it did i know i wasnt smoking at the moment. Was in the hospital for 2 weeks. Try weed a month later and it was sour d and start gettn schizophrenic.. and thats wen i stopped a couple months ago.. but damn i want to smoke soo bad,, i do some stuff that gets me creative as hell and now it takes me days to finish instead of hours :smh:

Damn brodie. The lesson is clear as day, don't do synthetic. Those Chinese synthetic manufacturing bums are very reckless and you are essentially their lab rat.
Stay away. They change the ingredients daily and you have absolutely no idea what they are putting on that. You are not the first to have an adverse effect from synthetic, it is common knowledge at this point. It is essentially on par with bath salts.

For sure though, take a clean break. Workout, learn to control your mental state and learn about various strains. Come back to smoking when ever you are ready (don't go back to smoking till you are 100% comfortable with your mental state).

Last edited:
some of y'all in this thread are tripping 
laugh.gif

first off i have to say STAY AWAY FROM SYNTHETIC. i really do suggest that to everyone here. i remember 7 years ago i was riding in the car with a friend who was smoking synthetic and he started having a bad experience out the blue. dude looked like a high speed chase from fast & the furious. I'm talking all pressed up against the seat and arms fully extended to the wheel... only thing is he was driving like 5mph in a 45. he then pulls into a walmart parking lot taking up 3 car spots and lies on the ground belly down. next thing i know he starts screaming and his body got real tense like if someone had stabbed him in the back with excalibur. at this point his body is mad tense, muscles tense, veins bulging. he gets up with his arms extended into the sky like his talking to god and begins talking like its just him & god. everything i was saying was not getting to him, like if he couldnt hear me. next thing i know the man is walking towards traffic with his arms extended towards the sky...once he shook back to reality, he told us what happened through his viewpoint. He really thought he was talking to God....he thought he was dead..safe to say that was the last time he drove me anywhere 

i agree that once you have a bad experience with experimenting with any substance, it will affect you next time around. its a mental thing.

the only time i get anxiety is when i smoke weed anywhere that isn't inside or if I'm on the way back to the crib after smoking socially somewhere. i get too worried about the cops. Louisiana laws are hard as _____.

Last edited:
Not going to lie. For person i seen when i stepped out the crib was god himself walking in the sidewalk in a red prison jumpsuit. Big long beard and hair kinda talk and stocky and he looked at me and i went inside the crib. (Didnt think much about it at the moment) later that they i got arrested and when they was taking me into my cell(after being transfered from jail that day) i look back and there was old peeps in red jumpsuits cleaning the cafeteria :smh: (1st episode of psychosis)

Last edited:
I am not sure where the green market is going, it looks like the growers goal is to get max amount THC %. This will only excite the super stoner and not your average joe.
mean.gif

Word, can you share your experience ?
We've pretty much hit the cap of ~29-30% for a while now. You can get this stuff at some dispensaries but most will have 25% or higher stuff which is still fire. Doesn't compare to the much higher concentration you get from concentrates though. Shatter can be up to 90-something percent THC.

Last edited:
Been going through it a lot lately.
Actually yesterday I had to get 4 surringes put in my arm. I started sweating heavy and my face got super pale. The doctor asked me if I was fine but I couldn't even walk. Been waking up to my mouth jaw locked closed too. My teeth are taking a beating. Still not gonna take any medication for it. Gotta find a new way to deal with it

Been going through it a lot lately.
Actually yesterday I had to get 4 surringes put in my arm. I started sweating heavy and my face got super pale. The doctor asked me if I was fine but I couldn't even walk. Been waking up to my mouth jaw locked closed too. My teeth are taking a beating. Still not gonna take any medication for it. Gotta find a new way to deal with it
I wake up in a horrible state too my friend. Almost like a mini panic attack. Have to put my hands in my face and just breathe deep while rocking back and forth. I'm starting to feel like I'm just a mental ******.

im an introvert by nature so i keep to mysefl a lot and dont talk much...i do talk when its a conversation i can relate to or just when someone randomly talks to me ill respond...but if i smoke im like more anti social than normal like i dont even try to engage in conversation and im in my own zone when im ripped...i went to the bar last summer and i was ripped i was just chillin and standing around in my own world :lol:

some of y'all in this thread are tripping :lol:

first off i have to say STAY AWAY FROM SYNTHETIC. i really do suggest that to everyone here. i remember 7 years ago i was riding in the car with a friend who was smoking synthetic and he started having a bad experience out the blue. dude looked like a high speed chase from fast & the furious. I'm talking all pressed up against the seat and arms fully extended to the wheel... only thing is he was driving like 5mph in a 45. he then pulls into a walmart parking lot taking up 3 car spots and lies on the ground belly down. next thing i know he starts screaming and his body got real tense like if someone had stabbed him in the back with excalibur. at this point his body is mad tense, muscles tense, veins bulging. he gets up with his arms extended into the sky like his talking to god and begins talking like its just him & god. everything i was saying was not getting to him, like if he couldnt hear me. next thing i know the man is walking towards traffic with his arms extended towards the sky...once he shook back to reality, he told us what happened through his viewpoint. He really thought he was talking to God....he thought he was dead..safe to say that was the last time he drove me anywhere 

i agree that once you have a bad experience with experimenting with any substance, it will affect you next time around. its a mental thing.

the only time i get anxiety is when i smoke weed anywhere that isn't inside or if I'm on the way back to the crib after smoking socially somewhere. i get too worried about the cops. Louisiana laws are hard as _____.
It sounds like a jefferey.

Ehhh after experiencing psychosis 2x in 2 years im done with the green. I was heavy on sour d. Tried it again after a month i went thru psychosis and crap had me scared out my mind. Flushed it down the toilet
laugh.gif
Willing to try indica tho
I'm done with Sour....that paranoia was too much, unless I chased it with two beers.

Within 5 minutes of smoking it I felt the need to lock my house doors and pretty much barricade myself in my room.

I once ordered a pizza afterward and I had trouble counting the money for the pizza man.

Dude was laughing his *** off like damn you stoned outta ya mind man.

Like I said the stuff I was getting was medical grade and you could only buy in bulk.

If someone would to hand me some regular reggie I would throw it in the trash.

Last edited:
Lol and sour was my #1 fave too :smh:
Headband was straight and girl scout cookies

So, no Paxil users here?

Yeah I have been on paxil for 5+ years.
10mg. It's really helped with my anxiety. Doctor wanted to start with only 10mg and been with it since. I do not want to go any stronger. I still get anxiety triggers once in a while but not very often. If I go more than 4 days without taking it i feel anxiety
and not sure if it's a withdrawal or what. I just don't feel right. Far as side effects I didn't have any. Maybe a decreased sex drive but that's maybe because I been with same woman for a while now. Idk

My anxiety has gotten worse lately from procrastination.

Have been smoking a lot with different strains recently to see what works best for me. Nothing has beat the Jack Frost (The name is real but not sure how trustworthy the source was about the name) I had a long time ago. :wow:

today is going to be tough for me... i get out of work at 4:30 and im leaving my department to go to another department and ive worked here for 4 years.... so saying goodbye to people is not going to be easy and also weird because a lot of my coworkers i dont like at all... i might just snub some of them :lol:

today is going to be tough for me... i get out of work at 4:30 and im leaving my department to go to another department and ive worked here for 4 years.... so saying goodbye to people is not going to be easy and also weird because a lot of my coworkers i dont like at all... i might just snub some of them :lol:

Will you see them again?

yes i will at company parties but i dont see myself talking to them there... so i guess snubbing them is no big deal... of course ill say bye to my boss though... its just 2 girls in particular i dont care for

Honestly weed gives a great outside perspective of ones life.
It makes me appreciate sober functional me.

Now weed addiction is the opposite....it keeps you on the sideline as a spectator of actually living life.

It also seems alot of these weed addict artist have like a perfect balance.....

Wiz Khalifa

Rick Ross

Snoop

Action Bronson

I wonder if those guys actual talent and creativeness comes from being high and spectating thier own life????

Like weed has always been an intimate activity for me...and I see these guys always smoking on camera and even during interviews...
When does one get to that point???

I mean these guys do it with no shame whatsoever especially Wiz.

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread but I think for Wiz and Snoop it more about the persona they're trying to portray. When you think of those two you automatically associate weed with them. So when you see them do it on camera it's just perpetuating that persona.

Last edited:
Anxiety been :sick: lately.

Tight throat and chest. Tense muscles. I don't know if it's the change in weather or what but it sucks. Anyone else?

Anxiety been :sick: lately.

Tight throat and chest. Tense muscles. I don't know if it's the change in weather or what but it sucks. Anyone else?
Have you changed up what you eat? How and what time of the day does it often occur? I've noticed that mine starts sometimes randomly right when I wake up.. I wake up feeling heavy throat feeling tight and heart beating fast.. I sometimes research it and I think it's adrenaline that's doing it to me.. I've also noticed that when I take in too much sugar it happens as well.. retrace your steps if it seems to trigger During certain times.

My diet is super strict. I usually have eggs, whole weat wrap, piece of fruit for breakfast. Protein bar or another snack. Chicken, rice and veggie for lunch. Another couple snacks. Some type of protein, grain and veggie for dinner and then another snack. It occasionally deviates from that, but I'm pretty sure it's not diet related.

I get inside my head and overthink things too much.

Last edited:
My diet is super strict. I usually have egg, whole weat wrap, piece of fruit for breakfast. Protein bar or another snack. Chicken, rice and veggie for lunch. Another couple snacks. Some type of protein, grain and veggie for dinner and then another snack. It occasionally deviates from that, but I'm pretty sure it's not diet related.

I get inside my head and overthink things too much.
Oh ok cool..you could have a vitamin deficiency and magnesium is known to help with anxiety...look it up..if its inside your head have you went to counseling to see if there's an underlying problem?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0956596258/?tag=niketalk0e-20
This book really has helped me..Ithose kinda teaches you how to control the anxiety and not let it control you..very good read that I've applied to my life and when I have those moments I think back to the lessons I learned in that book..

Back
Top Bottom