sick.gif
You forgot Stockton.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Imagine NY, but better.
laugh.gif
and we begin...

really though, California is beautiful. I can't imagine living anywhere else in the US
QFT
pimp.gif

Co-Sign. I'm never leaving . . . at least voluntarily.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Are there that many women? Like, are the beaches really that live? Do you go out to clubs rockin a shirt and a tie all the time? Do you really have to have a lot of money?

WHATS CALI REALLY LIKE?

I live in Utah but I have never been.
I've never been to NYC (cuz what other parts of NY are relavent...), but I would have to say NYC > LA or SF. Statewise, California > NY.My friend from Queens moved to California, and he said he loves NYC but would much rather live in California.

The women are
pimp.gif
. Compared to other states, and since you're in Utah,I'd imagine that you would be in somewhat of a Culture shock as California (depending on the region) is VERY diverse in our population. Beaches aren'treally all THAT poppin as you'd imagine. The whole sunny beaches and girls everywhere. There are beaches like that, but I'm under the assumption thatyou think that MOST of our beaches are like that? Naw.

Money-wise...yes. You really do have to have a lot of money to live here. A 2 bedroom apartment in the city that I live in runs around $1800/mo rent.Aren't people in Houstin paying LESS than that on their mortgage? We have 3(or was it 4) of the most expensive places to get gas in the US in the statealone. Wages are higher because the cost of living is high. I'd seriously put out moving out here though, because the way the economy is moving looks likeCalifornia may be the first to go
tired.gif

they have no seasons

like prez said, how is it 90 degrees+ on christmas morning
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cali = second place

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

they have no seasons

like prez said, how is it 90 degrees+ on christmas morning
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cali = second place
Have you ever been to California? Our definition of cold = 50's (low 40's at night) which is what we get during Christmas. Our definitionof hot would be 90+ degrees. Which we DO get in the summer.

You buggin.

^ 2nd that notion on our eco-system.

Plus I'd rather have dry summers and wet winters unlike the muggy humidity of the east and blizzards.

Plus we got in-n-out, nations, habit... and willies for you sac-heads.

Great weather, decent people. The main thing for me is I'm 2 hours from Tahoe, 2 from SF, Close to snow for boarding. It has everything man. Cost of livinghas gone down with the economy, but its still a little pricey when compared to everywhere else. Lived here all my life, and I couldn't see myself in anyother state.

Originally Posted by enrique23

the parties are
pimp.gif

the women are
pimp.gif

the food is
pimp.gif

the beaches are
pimp.gif

the weather is
pimp.gif

what more could you ask for?