Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

Idk why everyones tripping on the Black 13s. Its not even trying to be the playoff 13s its just a different colorway. I know Im stating the obvious but the Playoff 13s had leather not mesh so by these being mesh theyre a completely different shoe. Calling these the playoff 13s is like calling the silver anniversary 11s the columbias imo.

Idk why everyones tripping on the Black 13s. Its not even trying to be the playoff 13s its just a different colorway. I know Im stating the obvious but the Playoff 13s had leather not mesh so by these being mesh theyre a completely different shoe. Calling these the playoff 13s is like calling the silver anniversary 11s the columbias imo.

laugh.gif
damn everyone gettin sent off. Those 13s aint even coming out in Mens sizes

Why buy a JB retro of the Playoff XIII's when you can snag an original pair for less than $200?

Well....nevermind....keep the demand for the originals low.....keep buying retros!

Why buy a JB retro of the Playoff XIII's when you can snag an original pair for less than $200?

Well....nevermind....keep the demand for the originals low.....keep buying retros!

well once again JB has managed to ruin another shoe i was waiting for. the red inside on the playoff xiii's ruins the shoe. they really look like a flea market version of the original imo

well once again JB has managed to ruin another shoe i was waiting for. the red inside on the playoff xiii's ruins the shoe. they really look like a flea market version of the original imo

It ain't THAT bad....yes it's not the original colorway....but at least it isn't as bad as JB can possibly make it...and JB does some DUMB stuff.

I like this retro+ colorway

They actually screwed up and did something kind of cool for the first time

It ain't THAT bad....yes it's not the original colorway....but at least it isn't as bad as JB can possibly make it...and JB does some DUMB stuff.

I like this retro+ colorway

They actually screwed up and did something kind of cool for the first time

THOSE are the Playoff XIII retros?

not bad, i actually kinda like them. But they in no way, shape, or form should be considered Playoff XIIIs due to all of the changes. they even removed the golden circle around the Jumpman, which was one of the best points of the shoe to me.

Something tells me that these will take the place of the real Playoffs dropping. it would be odd for two shoes with almost the same color scheme to drop around the same time (not to say that it never has happened before).

THOSE are the Playoff XIII retros?

not bad, i actually kinda like them. But they in no way, shape, or form should be considered Playoff XIIIs due to all of the changes. they even removed the golden circle around the Jumpman, which was one of the best points of the shoe to me.

Something tells me that these will take the place of the real Playoffs dropping. it would be odd for two shoes with almost the same color scheme to drop around the same time (not to say that it never has happened before).

To be honest, those Black XIII Retro+s aren't bad at all. They're actually a nice cw. I'm just glad I didn't opt to sell my ogs.

To be honest, those Black XIII Retro+s aren't bad at all. They're actually a nice cw. I'm just glad I didn't opt to sell my ogs.

damn i just GAVE AWAY my OG all star XIII's thinking that they were going to drop again...guess not
laugh.gif

da retro + colorway that resembles da OG low top PE's are still dope though....

damn i just GAVE AWAY my OG all star XIII's thinking that they were going to drop again...guess not
laugh.gif

da retro + colorway that resembles da OG low top PE's are still dope though....

Thank God those black-based XIII's are the GS version.

I would've been livid had those been the "Playoffs/All-Stars".

Thank God those black-based XIII's are the GS version.

I would've been livid had those been the "Playoffs/All-Stars".

Until I see the catalog scans saying that those black/reds are indeed 'gs" models, I'm still not entirely convinced those are kids sizes only....

-We all know JB would toy with us and release an altered version. They've done it many times in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
-It also seems kinda random to show a ton of pics of adult JB gear and then throw in some "gs" shoes in the middle of everything.

From this scan, it only says Air Jordan Retro XIII ...If it were kids, it'd usually say "gs" or "grade school"....

Someone had posted on nicekicks.com that the catalog shows that they are kids sizes. So, If they are I'm hoping someone posts the pics soon...

Back
Top Bottom