Best Car for High Priced Gas?

an all electric car!!!
Nisan Leaf or Chevy Volt!
haha obvi not readily available yet, but i can't wait until they are.

i would go for a hybrid maybe?

an all electric car!!!
Nisan Leaf or Chevy Volt!
haha obvi not readily available yet, but i can't wait until they are.

i would go for a hybrid maybe?

rickshaw.jpg

Depends, do you want a hybrid, all electric, normal regular gas car that gets good mpg, diesel?

Depends, do you want a hybrid, all electric, normal regular gas car that gets good mpg, diesel?

diesel is not available at all gas stations, hybrid batteries cost too much to replace, so regular car i guess? electric is also expensive

diesel is not available at all gas stations, hybrid batteries cost too much to replace, so regular car i guess? electric is also expensive

My boy bought an Echo (Toyota?)... and the Coupe, too. So funny cause he is fat but commutes a long way. I think it gets 40 mpg on the highway.

My boy bought an Echo (Toyota?)... and the Coupe, too. So funny cause he is fat but commutes a long way. I think it gets 40 mpg on the highway.

I believe the most fuel efficient non hybrid, diesel, or electric cars for 2011 are the Ford Fiesta and the Honda Fit. Kia Forte and Hyundai Accent get good mpg's also.

I believe the most fuel efficient non hybrid, diesel, or electric cars for 2011 are the Ford Fiesta and the Honda Fit. Kia Forte and Hyundai Accent get good mpg's also.

benefits includes getting good fuel economy and the same amount of ladies you would get with a regular porsche

benefits includes getting good fuel economy and the same amount of ladies you would get with a regular porsche

Back
Top Bottom