Can $3 MILLION (CASH) Last You The Rest of Your Life?

i'd ball out with 1 mill then save the remaining 2 milli in the bank, and just live life normally after that... school.. job.. etcc

yes..ima splurge believe that,
 like a trip to tokyo and england and im doing it big for a weekend in vegas,
but when all is said and done im still gonna shop for clothes and food at the same spots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
looking for sales
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and buying a mediocre whip,.
but then again life to me is about experiences and not the material

yes..ima splurge believe that,
 like a trip to tokyo and england and im doing it big for a weekend in vegas,
but when all is said and done im still gonna shop for clothes and food at the same spots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
looking for sales
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and buying a mediocre whip,.
but then again life to me is about experiences and not the material

i'd ball out with 1 mill then save the remaining 2 milli in the bank, and just live life normally after that... school.. job.. etcc

Yes. Then again I'd be good with $500k. Really, at this point, if I can have money to pay off a home, setup a future college fund(s) and have extra for future vacations I'm good.

Only reason I say this is because I'd plan to keep a full time job anyways (for the purpose of having benefits and covering monthly expenditures). That and not doing anything productive with my day would be boring.

Yes. Then again I'd be good with $500k. Really, at this point, if I can have money to pay off a home, setup a future college fund(s) and have extra for future vacations I'm good.

Only reason I say this is because I'd plan to keep a full time job anyways (for the purpose of having benefits and covering monthly expenditures). That and not doing anything productive with my day would be boring.

I would spend it all on partying, alcohol, drugs, expensive hookers and cheap hookers.

So no, it probably won't.

I would spend it all on partying, alcohol, drugs, expensive hookers and cheap hookers.

So no, it probably won't.

Originally Posted by GFlower8

2 mill in the bank won't do anything for you. Invest that properly and you could double your money.

It can but you would still have to be tight with your money..

For example say you work at a full time job from 25-65.. $3,000,000 is equivalent to $75K a year...

Originally Posted by GFlower8

2 mill in the bank won't do anything for you. Invest that properly and you could double your money.

It can but you would still have to be tight with your money..

For example say you work at a full time job from 25-65.. $3,000,000 is equivalent to $75K a year...

It depends what you mean by last the rest of your life..If you mean working a decent job (50-65k a year) and having that money then 100% that money can last you forever without ever struggling..But if you mean quitting your job all together and just living off that cash, I would have to say no if you're materialistic, yes if you can budget wisely and find a trustworthy investor to help you build off that money

Mathematically, spending 50k a year on material things with 3mil=60 years...For 50k leisure money a year, you can easily live a happy life filled with vacations and nice things

Curious, what would you guys be buying though?

The only thing that would "empty" my wallets would be:

- A house
- New Car
- Future kid's college funds
- Traveling the world

Curious, what would you guys be buying though?

The only thing that would "empty" my wallets would be:

- A house
- New Car
- Future kid's college funds
- Traveling the world

It depends what you mean by last the rest of your life..If you mean working a decent job (50-65k a year) and having that money then 100% that money can last you forever without ever struggling..But if you mean quitting your job all together and just living off that cash, I would have to say no if you're materialistic, yes if you can budget wisely and find a trustworthy investor to help you build off that money

Mathematically, spending 50k a year on material things with 3mil=60 years...For 50k leisure money a year, you can easily live a happy life filled with vacations and nice things

Back
Top Bottom