Can $3 MILLION (CASH) Last You The Rest of Your Life?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by GFlower8

i'd ball out with 1 mill then save the remaining 2 milli in the bank, and just live life normally after that... school.. job.. etcc
2 mill in the bank won't do anything for you. Invest that properly and you could double your money.

spoken like a true wall-street wannabe

i'd ball out with 1 mill then save the remaining 2 milli in the bank, and just live life normally after that... school.. job.. etcc
2 mill in the bank won't do anything for you. Invest that properly and you could double your money.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It depends what you mean by last the rest of your life..If you mean working a decent job (50-65k a year) and having that money then 100% that money can last you forever without ever struggling..But if you mean quitting your job all together and just living off that cash, I would have to say no if you're materialistic, yes if you can budget wisely and find a trustworthy investor to help you build off that money

Mathematically, spending 50k a year on material things with 3mil=60 years...For 50k leisure money a year, you can easily live a happy life filled with vacations and nice things

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

It depends what you mean by last the rest of your life..If you mean working a decent job (50-65k a year) and having that money then 100% that money can last you forever without ever struggling..But if you mean quitting your job all together and just living off that cash, I would have to say no if you're materialistic, yes if you can budget wisely and find a trustworthy investor to help you build off that money

Mathematically, spending 50k a year on material things with 3mil=60 years...For 50k leisure money a year, you can easily live a happy life filled with vacations and nice things

Of course.. 3 million is more than enough. Some of you make no sense. I'd never go broke. I have more important things to worry about
pimp.gif
. whatever that means lol.. btw 330 million on the mega.. good luck ya'll

Of course.. 3 million is more than enough. Some of you make no sense. I'd never go broke. I have more important things to worry about
pimp.gif
. whatever that means lol.. btw 330 million on the mega.. good luck ya'll

3M?...easily
proper investments and living off that interest.300... even at a meager 5% return..  you're looking at 150K annually.
I don't know what the tax rate would be given I'm using hypothetical investment vehicles...but even at 40%... you're still looking at 90K a year.

add that to my current salary..and I'm sitting pretty

3M?...easily
proper investments and living off that interest.300... even at a meager 5% return..  you're looking at 150K annually.
I don't know what the tax rate would be given I'm using hypothetical investment vehicles...but even at 40%... you're still looking at 90K a year.

add that to my current salary..and I'm sitting pretty

Y'all crazy if you don't think you'll be able to live off $3 million cash. Most people will not even make that much in their lifetime. You telling me you can't live off $60,000 a year for 50 years? That's more than enough if you spend your money wisely.

Y'all crazy if you don't think you'll be able to live off $3 million cash. Most people will not even make that much in their lifetime. You telling me you can't live off $60,000 a year for 50 years? That's more than enough if you spend your money wisely.

Some of you guys make 3 million sound like it's nothing. You better believe 3 million is enough for me!

Some of you guys make 3 million sound like it's nothing. You better believe 3 million is enough for me!

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

laugh.gif
right...if it was that easy.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

laugh.gif
right...if it was that easy.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Back
Top Bottom