Cleveland Fans, Derek Anderson is your Starter

Quinns out for the year due to his pinkie......Just saw it go by on the bottom line during the UNC game

laugh.gif

Yeah, he was in Alabama to see Dr. Doom

Watch DA go out there and light it up to spark ANOTHER QB controversy....

"Cleveland: Where young QBs go to die."

It's not all DA's fault they are struggling. Braylon Edwards has dropped more passes this year through 11 games then TO did in like 3 years combined.Dude is costing DA and Quinn their troubles. If he would have caught half of those balls they would have an extra 3-6 touchdowns easy. And then we would bespeaing slightly different about the Browns season. Dude is a serious let down.

I just wish I didn't make him my 2nd round pick in fantasy.

Braylon is a joke straight up but thinks hes the hottest thing in cleveland. i wouldnt want the jersey off his back if he handed it to me, id fumble it thendrop it on the ground

this is easily the worst team in cleveland and i dont know why the fans still show up and fill that stadium up, i gotta feel bad for those fools

I'm kinda sad Brady Quinn is out of the season.He's big musclar brolic leader with a rocket for a right arm.I thought he was progressing nicely(Barringlast game) but at least they can develop another young quarterback in Derek Anderson. Since we arent going to see Brady Quinn for a few months here's mytribute to him.
3441454122-cleveland-browns-quarterback-brady-quinn-fires-11-yard-pass-maurice.JPG

brady_quinn_shirtless_cellphone.jpg

Cleveland+Browns+v+Detroit+Lions+lxXko1Rg2gbl.jpg

340x.jpg

Brady_Quinn.jpg

image4620387.jpg

2257302961_a734c1bcb1.jpg

2174487116_b0d256cc00.jpg

brady_quinn_mh0007.jpg

quinnbradybuzz.jpe

8cb7ec1955c561ca136f47f51f36e58b.JPG

quinn.jpg

brady-quinn.jpg

mister friendly, you were already crossing the line for those posts in the big booty and breast threads, this is just suspect. ayooo

Back
Top Bottom