Gave someone in my family a loan VOL. I aint ever getting this money back (Update pg 3)

My dad always told me to never lend money. If I do, it has to be money I don't "need" or expect to see again. 

In a pinch I would only loan to immediate family or my parents. No one else.

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

OP's S/N and post count. Hmmm, something is fishy.
mayorface.png

-The Juice

Dude said 'It's not what you think' though 
roll.gif

Like I said, I beat the man, and left him there. I didnt kill him, just severly injured him.

So about 2  hours ago, dude shows up to my house with his arm in a sling and, he looked like he just went 10 with Tyson. He asks me if we can go for ride because has to pick something up. I agreed because I knew I was driving and if anything was to go down Id just drive away.
So we go over the bridge to brooklyn and he gives directions where to go. When we get their he tells me to chill for a minute and hell be back. He comes out with a duffle bag and he opens it up to show me the cash in it. At this point im ready to go through with and put a bullet through his head. This man tried to pay me with money that god knows where it came from.

After driving a few blocks it tell him to get out and put the bag in the trunk as soon as he gets out i drive off. 

So now hes walking in the middle of Marcy with a bag full of cash, im not sure how much and I didnt care. Hopefully now hes getting fed to the birds. 

Cliffs:

Bro in law shows up at my house

Asks to go on a drive

We go to BK 

He comes out with a duffel bag filled with money

I tell him to put bag in trunk and i drive off

His whereabouts are unknown.

The fact that y'all believe this is 
roll.gif

I think this is the first thread where nobody even asked for pics or anything, just automatically believed OP's story. WEAK!

Based on the update, I'm gonna say Op is writing a screen play for the sun dance film festival and was liking for feedback on the plot so far.

-I may be wrong but I doubt it.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

You need a duffle bag for 2k?

Thats what im saying, there was prob more in their, im not taking money that i dont where it cam from. Son couldve been trying to due me dirty and and thing i know i got people in front of my house asking where their money is. I dont play that !%@.

Now your sister and bro in law are on the run for manslaughter. you're being questioned by the cops on his where abouts because you were the last person to see him.

Back
Top Bottom