Holy crap NT im in a bad spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn your store is right behind that Fat Burger on Fig??

I'm always at the 901 Bar for happy hour.

Anywho, hope you come up with that money player.

If not, I'll buy you a round and drop you off at the train station.

Damn, ya'll are close to campus. Da **** you doing at the 901 "creeper", :lol:

Haven't been there since college.

:lol: I grew up in that area so we hit up 901 to catch a game or something...

plus you can't beat happy hour from 4-9.

Hook up a stoneface fitted

I'd cop
nerd.gif
I'd consider coppin 
nerd.gif

and here we go :lol:

thats my lady, her eyes arent even real guys pretty sure shes just an ABG by NT standards anyways

Chiiiiiiilll

Beg others for it?
laugh.gif
by making a thread seeing if i could produce something for the community?

this really has turned into a sell thread tho, i should just update the title and throw a discount code in the op cuz aint nobody hearing me on the original idea i had
Best bet is to throw up a discount code. 

You have nice stuff,  theres a few things I wouldnt mind rocking.

The grey summertime classis shirt is dope.

Even the disrespectful **** makes me laugh. NT pretty much can always give you something to chuckle about no matter what you're going through and thats why i love it on here.

Probably gonna do a new thread but any NTers looking for a discount code can just use our friend n family code. Its for 33% off and works when you enter FNF100 at checkout on our website.

Guys that are local come by the store, say you're from NT and ill give you a discount as well.

00david00

dope man, let me know you're from NT if you swing by. Im there almost every day.

The other dude, waiting? :lol: dog i dont even got a reply to that. Know that you're talking about the mother of my child and my wife. I know this is the internet and anything goes but try to have a little respect.

Even the disrespectful **** makes me laugh. NT pretty much can always give you something to chuckle about no matter what you're going through and thats why i love it on here.

Probably gonna do a new thread but any NTers looking for a discount code can just use our friend n family code. Its for 33% off and works when you enter FNF100 at checkout on our website.

Guys that are local come by the store, say you're from NT and ill give you a discount as well.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

gonna buy some stuff tomorrow

Dan NT you guys brutal.

serious idea for a design OP.

Also believe everybody should let me know what they think. If y'all don't like it I'm taking it to The Hundreds.

just a plain black full Zip jacket/sweater whatever it is with a bronze like color zipper. Then on the Left of the zipper on the chest just a simple :pimp: then on the back by the neck under where the hood rests the words...

"Tap
Tap
Pull"

I don't believe that's stealing any NT stuff so you shouldn't have to worry about trouble, also I thinj it's an awesome idea. Also actually on the sleeve near the wrist a simple stoneface really small.

either that or an LRG Dead Serious type hoodie with a stone face on the hood.

hit me up if you ever need designs OP. I'll work for food.

lastly, your wife is hot, congrats.

Damn thought i was gonna get my whip today but these people are ruthless. On top of everything else now the tow yard needs 450± and counting.

What a nightmare.

Thanks for all the well wishes and anyone copping gear during this fiasco. Much appreciated.

Good luck on getting on your situation bro, hopefully they dont tax you anymore than they are now

and it looks like the my idea is picking up
nerd.gif

NT Ready
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom