how often do you think about dying?

Joined Oct 2, 2008
not often but today more than a few times .. starting by the Airplane that disappear and now by you posting this ...

besides that .. maybe anytime that I'm about to do something real stupid and not even ..

Joined May 17, 2006
yea lately i think i have been thinking of dying or about it more often than usual tho...not in a bad way but it may be motivation..I just want to make sure Ido everything I want before I die i guess...also when Im not sure about trying something new or doing something I am unsure about instead of thinking you onlylive once haha i think what if die without tryin for example like skydiving and things like that...which is why I plan on going skydiving once a month fromjune thru september

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Sometimes it's on my mind a lot. I saw this documentary about "defining death" a couple of days ago. Death is mankind's biggest mystery.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
ALL the time.
I don't even think living exists. We are all dying. From the moment we take our 1st breath, we are dying very very very slowly

Joined Apr 24, 2003
I think I can be a little too preoccupied with death at times. I'm obsessed with it, I love to read novels that include autopsy descriptions, I like toread court cases involving deaths. I think I'm more fascinated with the "why" behind tragedies and it just consumes my thought process. Yes, Iknow I'm weird, but I find death fascinating.

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

ALL the time.
I don't even think living exists. We are all dying. From the moment we take our 1st breath, we are dying very very very slowly
the process of death is life itself

Joined Oct 2, 2008

ALL the time.

DUH ....

Joined Feb 5, 2008
man a whole lot lately
my folks tell me do good and school and stuff but all i think is why?im just going to die
i started thinking like that after hearing that B.O.B song,"I'll be in the sky"
got me hella depressed smh

Joined Sep 23, 2008
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ALL the time.
ehh...me personally I think its the opposite

Joined Dec 31, 2008
2 me like every +++#@+% day
my reason why cause of my school and my family i just can't take it anymore

Joined Dec 6, 2006
I think about it probably more than most people but I'm not really scared of it. I think I'm just curious to how it feels exactly and what happensright after.

Joined Jun 20, 2005

ALL the time.
ehh...me personally I think its the opposite

When you say dying, you're implying that it is still living. So there is such thing as life.

Joined Oct 8, 2008

Sometimes it's on my mind a lot. I saw this documentary about "defining death" a couple of days ago. Death is mankind's biggest mystery.
Yep. It's crazy...a lot of things can be worked back or forward scientifically to shed light on certain things we weren't here for, orstuff we'll never experience...but death is...death

Nobody knows what happens after. Death can really get u thinkin on some sci-fi Matrix tip

Joined Nov 20, 2007
A handful to a dozen times a day. How I will die, when, etc. I'm fascinated and at times captivated by the topic of death. The unknown is so intriguing tome, really gets me thinking on some metaphysical/epistemology shh and imo that's not a bad thing. I don't find my death to be a sad thing opposed tothe sadness I'd feel of the death to someone close to me.

Joined May 17, 2006

is defining death the name of it?

ALL the time.
those are very interesting ways to look at it...

Joined Sep 23, 2006
Too often. I'm actually sincerely jealous of those who believe in God because facing death would be a lot easier under those circumstances. I could neverdo it, though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now