how often do you think about dying?

I think about dying everyday. I always wonder how I'm gonna die. The only thing that I can hope for when its my time, is I hope that I won't be afraid.I just don't want to be remembered by me begging for a second chance or calling for my mother like dude did in Saving Private Ryan.

Not a lot. I keep positive thoughts in my head, and that's not to say that death cant be a positive thing, but I find myself thinking about what I can dowith my life more than I think about death.

You think about dying? Damn.. Times get rough, but it shouldn't be that bad
tired.gif

but don't worry, we'll all die anyway
ohwell.gif

when i was a little kid i thought about it and use to cry, now i think about it here n there n just wonder how is it when your gone, and then you wonder whowould remember you

At least once a day.

I cosign what Daytona5000 is sayin up there. Between wondering if God really exists to the afterlife, %!$* really gets me sometimes
ohwell.gif

But how that Talib line go?
You only scared to die when you ain't livin right, man.

i know that i'm going to die someday but i'm here now so that's what i think about...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

ALL the time.
I don't even think living exists. We are all dying. From the moment we take our 1st breath, we are dying very very very slowly
imo, and scientifically, it's late teens to early 20's that we start dying. literally, from the minute we are born, i agree that the clockstarts ticking down. the fascinating part is that no one knows when their countdown stops.

Never. What's the point? One day you'll die. Not a big deal unless it comes too soon.

I dont really care how I die I just worry about what comes after, on some real +@@@ I'm just trying to get an idea atleast of whats to come
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Never. It's inevitable.

I think about what happens after death occasionally.
yeah, thats what i think about as well... what happens after...?

i have a wife and two kids, so i think about it alot in the sense of not wanting them to be without a mom or dad..and dont want no fool running up in the houseand catching me slippin

every day.
eyes.gif
. I think that Im going to see how my death is going to happensort of like Final Destination
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom