Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

• Total voters
Who has a public restroom right outside their living room tho?
I don't think distance matters in this case. If anything the more of it just leads to more **** under your shoe after you step in a puddle of piss.

whose coming to your crib after using a urinal? Wouldn’t they come from home, majority of the time?
You and your friends go eat at a restaurant

you and your friends go to the gym

mall

coffee

anywhere you don’t know where they’ve been if they weren’t with you all day

you don’t know where their shoes have been

You’ve never used a urinal before?

I’m mainly thinking about these streets out here. But that right there done makes me want to spray people down like they doing in China upon coming in my home.

Last edited:
Come on man.

Nobody sweeps/mops SEVEN days a week.
#JanitorLifestyle.

That is almost as bad as the, "I take a shower after EVERY bowel movement" dudes on here. :lol:
More conceivable depending on when you take a shower.

But immediately after is ridiculous.
I'm done with this thread bro. They're just being extra for no reason. Acting like people dip their shoes in a toilet then walk directly to your crib.
Again if they go a bunch of places after that then to your house would make it worse.

I don't think distance matters in this case. If anything the more of it just leads to more **** under your shoe after you step in a puddle of piss.
The bottom of shoes are not 100% adhesive. Yes, you’ll track more more dirt and stuff from the walk home but just as much is going to come off as well. I said that because walking in a bathroom was a terrible example. By the time you get home from that public restroom, it’s a whole new set dirt and germs on the bottom of your shoes.

The bottom of shoes are not 100% adhesive. Yes, you’ll track more more dirt and stuff from the walk home but just as much is going to come off as well. I said that because walking in a bathroom was a terrible example. By the time you get home from that public restroom, it’s a whole new set dirt and germs on the bottom of your shoes.
If you honestly think piss is gonna come off only to be replaced by other **** by going more places good luck.

So much nasty **** under your shoe you cant see :smh:

You and your friends go eat at a restaurant

you and your friends go to the gym

mall

coffee

anywhere you don’t know where they’ve been if they weren’t with you all day

you don’t know where their shoes have been

this is why I’ll just clean the place up. Stupid!

this is why I’ll just clean the place up. Stupid!
If your friends take your shoes off at the door you won’t have to dummy

what’s more effort? Asking them to take off their shoes or sweeping/mopping 7 days a week?

Trades workers who put on those little booties before they enter are appreciated. They get it.
You don't think it is disrespectful to ask these skilled/trained professionals to cover their shoes? They are grown individuals with families.

Just shUt up and mop the place.

buy better cleaning equipment or provide slides to guests.

imaginr one of you clowns throwing a house party or hosting a holiday event such as Christmas or Thanksgiving, or even a entertainment eventand having everyone walking with no shoes.

Dudes who just took their DS Jordan’s out the box can’t even stunt for your girls cousin that he been wanting to holla at.

y’all are filthy people man.

foot fetish having weirdos.

Just shUt up and mop the place.

buy better cleaning equipment or provide slides to guests.

imaginr one of you clowns throwing a house party or hosting a holiday event such as Christmas or Thanksgiving, or even a entertainment eventand having everyone walking with no shoes.

Dudes who just took their DS Jordan’s out the box can’t even stunt for your girls cousin that he been wanting to holla at.

y’all are filthy people man.

foot fetish having weirdos.
You the one letting people with they pissy shoes in your house but we’re filthy people :lol:

If your friends take your shoes off at the door you won’t have to dummy

what’s more effort? Asking them to take off their shoes or sweeping/mopping 7 days a week?

If you don’t sweep your kitchen, you’re nasty. Plain and simple.

so I’m suppose to walk around in crispy white socks to get them dirty in yourhouse that you don’t sweep or mop.

I get it now.

You want people to wear socks so their socks can pick up the dust and particles all over your ground.

Telling people to take their shoes off so they socks can get dirty??? Yeah, your just showing me how pathetic you really are.

You don't think it is disrespectful to ask these skilled/trained professionals to cover their shoes? They are grown individuals with families.
My mother has booties for people when they come over to the house. She wouldn’t let the President of the United States come into her house with shoes on.

At the ****ing minimum. Clean your floors if you want people to take their shoes off.

dust collects every day on the floor.

y’all are disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom