Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

• Total voters
Just shUt up and mop the place.

buy better cleaning equipment or provide slides to guests.

imaginr one of you clowns throwing a house party or hosting a holiday event such as Christmas or Thanksgiving, or even a entertainment eventand having everyone walking with no shoes.

Dudes who just took their DS Jordan’s out the box can’t even stunt for your girls cousin that he been wanting to holla at.

y’all are filthy people man.

foot fetish having weirdos.
Imagine me paying cuz yall ****** cant grasp the concept of filth under your shoes.

**** Christmas.

Luckily, the cleanliness I practice I learned from my family. They taking off their shoes without me having to ask for Thanksgiving.

Don't want to take off your shoes, stay on the porch or the backyard.

**** your DS Jordan's. If your shoe game 90% of your playa game you not bagging shorty anyway. Go back to the drawing board, holla @ shorty barefoot.

:sick: @ foot fetishes.

what does taking shoes have to do with being "grown"? What type of pathetic sense of masculinity and maturity is this :rofl:

and what kind of losers are you associating yourself with where you feel like your shoes will get stolen if you take them off at their parties? Only the lowest standard of person would not only steal shoes, but steal shoes that someone else has been wearing.

Been taking shoes off at people's homes for 30 years and never once has ANYONE's shoes gone missing at the end of the night, and never once have I felt emasculated :rofl:

:lol: its ok, we get it. You nasty and your cribs filthy.

Say less
A real pigsty over here. Oh and I forgot about my bike. I guess I'm supposed to take off the tires :lol:
Screenshot_20200327-124122_Gallery.jpg

Imagine me paying cuz yall ****** cant grasp the concept of filth under your shoes.

**** Christmas.

Luckily, the cleanliness I practice I learned from my family. They taking off their shoes without me having to ask for Thanksgiving.

Don't want to take off your shoes, stay on the porch or the backyard.

**** your DS Jordan's. If your shoe game 90% of your playa game you not bagging shorty anyway. Go back to the drawing board, holla @ shorty barefoot.

:sick: @ foot fetishes.

you telling your grandma to take off the shoes that took him 10 min to put on, and Now he slippin and sliding around the crib because he got on dress shoe socks.

don’t throw an event then if you want shoes off. Throw it in the backyard weirdo.

who said 90%. You just throwing random numbers out there now lmaoooo

everything change when you walking in socks, I have no respect for anyone who walks around in socks.

If I was to go to your crib for Thanksgiving, I’m bullying all your uncles and You.

Lol i don't enter my crib with dirty shoes. If they're dirty, I wipe them on the door mat. If they're muddy, I take them off before I come in and clean them on the patio or something.

9/10 I take them off when I get to my room and put them on my shoe rack. I don't even recall walking around in shoes, but maybe I have, and so what lol

Your shoes are ALWAYS dirty. ALWAYS. From the second you step outside, those shoes are DIRTY.

what does taking shoes have to do with being "grown"? What type of pathetic sense of masculinity and maturity is this :rofl:

and what kind of losers are you associating yourself with where you feel like your shoes will get stolen if you take them off at their parties? Only the lowest standard of person would not only steal shoes, but steal shoes that someone else has been wearing.

Been taking shoes off at people's homes for 30 years and never once has ANYONE's shoes gone missing at the end of the night, and never once have I felt emasculated :rofl:

you can’t feel demasculated if you never been masculine. It’s just who you are.
Keep sliding though.

Your shoes are ALWAYS dirty. ALWAYS. From the second you step outside, those shoes are DIRTY.

Nobody is denying that goodfella.

we are simply saying, we clean our homes regardless, so it doesn’t matter. Also very rare that I have guests over, I don’t give my address out.

Went to a party years ago, 30-40 people in the burbs. No parents. We were all teenagers. Drinking. This chick had EVERYONE take their shoes off at the front door. Legit didn't think anything of it. Actually admired the chick for respecting her folks crib like that.

One of my white childhood friends family used to wear their shoes while laying on their bed. Straight nasty. They would even lay across the couch with their shoes on.

Dudes talking about Christmas and thanksgiving

what if it’s snowing outside? :lol:

you telling your grandma to take off the shoes that
Dont need to tell grandma anything. She taking off her shoes at the door. Same way she made all of us do the same when we would go to her place.

Now he slippin and sliding around the crib because he got on dress shoe socks.
I don't have feeble grandparents with a lack of balance and nobody slipping on carpet or bare wood floor.

don’t throw an event then if you want shoes off. Throw it in the backyard weirdo.
Imma throw any event I want and you gonna do what I say if you show up or get thrown the **** out.

who said 90%. You just throwing random numbers out there now lmaoooo
Shouldnt matter at all :lol:

everything change when you walking in socks, I have no respect for anyone who walks around in socks.
Walk barefoot then *****.

If I was to go to your crib for Thanksgiving, I’m bullying all your uncles and You.
You gonna be doing all that bullying from the porch in the cold :lol:

So y’all don’t check your outfits out????

y’all just throw clothes on and pickup your shoes outside the door?

this is getting weirder and weirder. Feel like I’m being trolled.

Back
Top Bottom