Let's discuss...why is there no love for the military 4's?

I said used a racial slur once and was banned
I came correct and was suspended for a month
Ether is one thing, but racism on NT's time is a no go

i appreciate this colorway, i like em~
this can count as one of my first 3 jordans that i started to collect~
they r pretty cool

My Favorite 4s.

Ruined by the Quality of the Shoe. Wore mines to Church, came out like they were Originals from 89'.
Thats why theres no Love for the Militaries, just Straight Garbage Leather.

i was going to cop but a boy of mine had them and wore them like three times and they started to crease

no love because they're made of the weakest materials in the world. a pair of shaq shoes from payless was made of better materials than those!

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

....and they even threw in the plastic wings and tabs which were a BIG DEAL because JB has been using leather wings and tabs

...and they threw out the most of the attention to quality. That's JB , they give you something with one hand, and take something away with the other.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

....and they even threw in the plastic wings and tabs which were a BIG DEAL because JB has been using leather wings and tabs

...and they threw out the most of the attention to quality. That's JB , they give you something with one hand, and take something away with the other.

Sums it up for me, how I ended up with 2 pair I'll never know.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

336290991.jpg

i love them..they are one of my favorite pairs of kicks. i was in the 5th grade when the og released and now im 28 and i still have the same feeling i had wheni first saw them in the 5th grade. "love"...
i have 3 pairs btw..lol...
i know for me shoes aren't about hype, its more of a nostalgic thing. my parents were too broke to buy them for when i was a kid and now that i have doughi buy all that i can.

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Idh a pair but need em. Colorway is
pimp.gif
but ive seen what happens to these after a few wears
sick.gif

My 3rd time wearing mine and they were creased but I love the colorway.

Quality maybe a lil' suspect but I LOVE my Military 4's...first pair of 4's I bought, its a good looking shoe...

They are cheaply made and very uncomfortable as said before, Ive rocked my cdp breds 2x and they have got to be one of the most uncomfortable shoes I ownbesides the other recent 4 retroes, Jb really screwed up with the 4's, I wonder if mike ever rocks any of these and is like eww...

Quality.

Colorway was fresh & OG, IV's are typically fresh... Quality did these Jordan's an injustice.

Worst quality JB shoe I purchased (since '99)

I literally thought they were fake when I was inspecting them.

Shoe is HOTT nonetheless. Almost matches with everything.

Originally Posted by deyxknow

so if the quality is different between the retro 4's, which one is the best??? U mentioned the lasers were built lie tanks??

Here is my list of quality of the most recent IV's that JB has dropped, Again this is only my opinion:

Laser IV's>Thunder/Lightning>Tour>CDP>Mist>Sand>Cool Grey>White/Green>Black Cat>Pure $>Mars>Military

I'm wearing mine right now.

I like them and they are great...

Don't mind the indented and creased toe and cracked paint on both inner midsoles...

These didn't release to appeal to the masses... they are a collector's shoe. Quality sucks on all 06+ retros so that has nothing to do with it.

laser iv's quality was probably the best of the retros. But I think the tour iv's is a close second. The leather they used on that was nice. I regretselling mine. If i known the quality of future retros was gonna slide, i would've defintely kept the tours.

Back
Top Bottom