Let's discuss...why is there no love for the military 4's?

^^^ True, I copped a toddler size 11 on clearance and a 30%
tongue.gif

watch another 10 years from now when they cant be found how ppl will then want the retro, just watch.

btw i love um, got 3pairs DS in the vault, and a pair i only wore once since RD

so if the quality is different between the retro 4's, which one is the best??? U mentioned the lasers were built lie tanks??

Originally Posted by deyxknow

so if the quality is different between the retro 4's, which one is the best??? U mentioned the lasers were built lie tanks??

best quality retro 4's are the ones from 99 obiviously, that's a no brainer.

as for recent retros black and white lasers get my vote

no love ? yeah right if you look threw the wdyw jordan archives you will see 50 pages straight with that damshoe ...haaaaa

-bdis-

I was excited upon hearing about the release, seeing as they were my first pair of J's. However, the shoddy quality, dirt magnet material got the best ofme and I just wear them occasionally now.

...if I remember correctly many people hated the off white color on them...I didn't mind...got my pair on release date with no problems.

I loved em for the simple colorway. But the quality sucks. I wear mine like once a month.

It's a great looking shoe however build quality was very very Bad. Just looking at them made them fall apart............

Originally Posted by NewEra22

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

they are ugly in a way but 1 thing i hate about them right now is that all the bum el salvadorians rock em to death like what the hell do you guys rock any other jordans then these ++%!.(No offend or anything)

I like how you used "bum" before mentioning a particular set of spanish people. Not cool dude. If I were to rock them (don't have a pair btw) to "death"...whats wrong with having a lil pride?

my bad men i was trying to separate the bum spanish ppl and the mad cool spanish that i chill with

I bought them when they came out. But I remember that they followed the Mars IV and after the Mars they didn't look as good to me. But I still rockedthem for awhile and wouldn't sell them.

i love my pair now and forever and i will see those that slept and will be paying a lot in the future suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss

I like the shoes a lot. However, the quality is horrible, they creased real bad the first time I wore them
i

my favorite IV im glad people are sleeping. still pissed theres no nike air on them but we got the plastic so
ohwell.gif
i still have 2 pair on ice plus the flight suit
pimp.gif
APPRECIATED

Idh a pair but need em. Colorway is
pimp.gif
but ive seen what happens to these after a few wears
sick.gif

funny thing is i wore them today
laugh.gif
.. the 2nd time since they releasedand o boy did they crease like crazy... i only wore them for less than 2 hours of normal walking, the quality on these has to be the worst of any retro.

But i do like the colorway and the shoe
pimp.gif
just hate the toe box
sick.gif

quality on the military are terrible. that's why there's alot of hate on them.

I love them but the creasing of the toe box is killing me so I dont wear them very often.

Originally Posted by NewEra22

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

they are ugly in a way but 1 thing i hate about them right now is that all the bum el salvadorians rock em to death like what the hell do you guys rock any other jordans then these ++%!.(No offend or anything)

I like how you used "bum" before mentioning a particular set of spanish people. Not cool dude. If I were to rock them (don't have a pair btw) to "death"...whats wrong with having a lil pride?
Racist remark, racist remark, racist remark.... no offense tho. That makes it okay I guess
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom