Let's discuss...why is there no love for the military 4's?

^it's ridiculous now though. it's not even inflation either. 03 white/cem 3's were 100 flat. and before that the retros were true to their ogprice. like 5's were 120, 6's were 125, 11's were 125, etc. i know everyone was pissed when the white/green, coolgrey 4's came out and JBraised price 10$ and used worse materials. i can't believe the prices on some of the jordans these days, i mean like $200 for new jordans? damn.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i can't believe the prices on some of the jordans these days, i mean like $200 for new jordans? damn.
It would be okay to me if the materials and design were on another level like they used to be. Even increasing the price of retros would be okwith me if they were true to the OG with materials, shape, and overall build quality. After reading this thread last night, I broke out my DS '06 MilitaryIV's and tried them on. They felt a little hard in the soles, so I tried on my '99 Columbia IV's for a comparison. What a difference. Thecomfort level on the older stuff is no comparison.

I still love my '06 Militaries though!!

Too banana shaped and very thin leather...It was definitely strange to see them sit on shelve so long...As time goes by and there are less DS pairs available I think they will become more desireable.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I loved my Military 4's, but of all the shoes I have...these shoes right here...they attracted ugly creases, chipping paint, random stains like no other shoe past or present I have ever owned.

I don't understand it, and the same thing has happened to everybody else's military 4's I've talked to. Fire Red Mars 4's are fine(considering)...these on the other hand...nightmares.

That's why I don't have them high up on my list anymore, but that's just me personally, but I wouldn't have the Mars 4's that much higher on that list either so...
true so true. the quality is terrible on these.

JB made more military IVs than they did the Mars, that's why you see the Mars listed at 200-250. The Mars was more like a limited GR release and themilitary IV a normal GR release. With poor reviews on both the Mars and the military IVs, Mars value held up b/c they're sorta limited.

The IVs is one of my fave, bought them both. Gotta love the OG colorways.

It's all love for them. Since they aren't that popular, I've held off on coppon a pair because I know I can get some at anytime. So I been copponother hard to find heat first.

Didn't like the way they looked, but i got the Mist Blue's though. Hard as bricks though.
ohwell.gif

they wear/feel like the flimsiest Js ever made.. then again, I'm more use to pre-2003 Js..

Like most have said...

Love the colorway

Toebox creasing is HORRIBLE with the lousy leather they used.

Every time I wear 'em, my 'pinky' toe on my right foot starts to get pinched and throbs. Hurts like a mug...still love them though.

Originally Posted by GZA73

IMO they are not underrated just over produced. Also the quality on these in question so some didn't scoop them up.
yup. i got mine though lol

i think they made some much of it that when you looked left or right some one had it and got pretty dull...but the mars is the original colorway for jordansand MARS on the side was a plus!!

Back
Top Bottom