Let's discuss...why is there no love for the military 4's?

colorway is laid back goodness. my pair from 06 is still ds. will be getting another pair to rock soon.

I love my militarys
2nd pair of j's
lasted me a whole year 2 football seasons track n i was fresh as hell that year in like 8th grade lol
but i still love the beat pair i want some ds ones

when they released they were everywhere but i love my 2 pairs
pimp.gif

definitely a dope shoe. rocked mine only once cause i dont have anything to match besides a white tee. its not like military blue is an average color in thecrayola box.

I could never settle myself on these being an Og colorway.I always thought they were a retro colorway.Sorry for being so noobie.

i was excited for the militaries when pics surfaced before release date. once i got them, it was uncomfy as hell and the quality sucked. creased like crazy. ihated it after..

as far as creasing is concerned i don't mind too much. 4's crease across the toebox it's just inevitable. paint chipping? it seems like the type ofpaint jb used the past few years are all like that. but years back like white/cem 3's they were alright.

in terms of quality, i heard the laser 4's were pretty good. also for everyone complaining about the creasing, both my 99 4's creased pretty bad too soyou can't just say creasing = quality. if you never owned a pair of 99's you will NEVER know how the 4's were really supposed to be. none of thatboat shaped toebox, thin tongue, and just the overall mass of the shoe was different than the latter retros. i can't believe some of you are putting thewhite/green 4's as "good quality". i remember when they came out, they were GARBAGE. i remember picking up like 10 pairs at modells because theywere 50% off and i couldn't even give them away. cool greys were good though. before i get too off topic, yea i like my militarys but i guess i won'twear them because the 4's were never a comfortable shoe to me. (heel tab keeps stabbing my ankle)

They were a cool shoe, don't get me wrong. But the quality of the shoe is horrible. I had plenty pairs of Jordan IVs prior to those and none of themweren't anywhere near as poorly made as those...

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

they are ugly in a way but 1 thing i hate about them right now is that all the bum el salvadorians rock em to death like what the hell do you guys rock any other jordans then these ++%!.(No offend or anything)
You must be trippin bruh! You should be banned for saying dumb $#!+ like that ! I'm a Salvadorian and you way outta line with that comment!ANYWAY, JB did overproduce these, they did a horrible job on my favorite classic, from the shape, to the color, to the material. It was all off, not to mentionthe Jumpman on the heel. I still copped for what it's worth, but like most retro's now a day's, they just don't compare to the originals.

Personally, i just never like this colorway. They're all over the place, so if i ever did snap and want a pair, most i'd pay is 90 bucks.

I liked the colorway; I didn't mind the Off-White

I just hated the S%++y quality on all retro IV's from 04-Current
  • The overall shape
  • The netting allignment
  • Crappy midsole paint that tears after each wears
  • Horrid leather quality (as soon as I unDSed them, the toebox creased with ease)
If the White Cement do indeed re-retro this year, I probably wouldn't even cop em' mainly because of the reasons listed above...and the White CementIV's are my grails too
tired.gif

im glad people sleeped on em
pimp.gif
, less people to see with them on

if there were released in numbers that rivaled the grapes many people on this board and abroad would be singing a different tune

Hmmmm.
Most, not all of the best j's have the bulls colorway.
I think its the blue, dont have much blue clothes.

i love em, but its the same with the fire red v's...real hot shoe, but market is just flooded with them

Back
Top Bottom